【面试口语】Snort not. Sweet child

可不要小瞧它

2019-01-23
416




Great. Faulty

真棒,扣子也坏了

 

Nice scarf. Thanks. I bought it for the interview

围巾很美 ,谢谢,我特意为面试买的

 

Scusi…Come on

等等,过来

 

As we speak , interviews are being held at Successful Saving

在我们说话的工夫,“成功储蓄”正有个面试

 

The money magazine

那家理财杂志

 

Snort not. Sweet child

可不要小瞧它

 

Alette may be your Emerald City

或许“时尚艾莱”是你的翡翠城

 

But successful saving could be your yellow-brick road

但“成功储蓄” 可以成为你的垫脚石

 

Dantay-West is a family of magazines

丹特韦斯特旗下的杂志

 

That acts like a family

都和谐得像个大家庭

 

Deeply nepotistic. Ugh

最偏袒内部关系

nepotic [nɪˈpɒtɪk]adj.裙带关系的

 

So my advice to you , Dear Dorothy

所以我给你的建议是,亲爱的桃乐丝

 

Is thus… Once you are in , you are in

一旦加入,就算是自己人

 

I am in

我加入

 

Hello  , Successful Saving

你好,这里是“成功储蓄”

 

Ms. Bloomwood

布卢姆伍德小姐

 

So what form does this interview take?

是什么形式的面试

 

Is it just mainly a general chat , hobbies…

是不是只泛泛谈谈,爱好什么的

 

No , no no no it’s very specific on finance

不不,是专门金融方面的问题

 

Butterfly investments , futures. That sort of thing

蝶式投资,期货什么的

 

But he’s worth 1.2 billion…Good luck

但他值12亿啊,祝你好运

 

Thanks

谢谢

 

We talked and talked … Said nothing

我们一直在谈,也没什么实质性的

 

Yeah , of course I did

我当然说了

 

He understands the rules.

规则他都懂

 

It’s always… of course we got the bill

总是,我们当然拿到钱了

 

Listen..I’ve got to go. I am interviewing

我先挂了,我正在面试呢

 

Mm-mm , Yeah. Not me  ,Bye

不是我…再见

 

Sorry about that. Right. Um…Rebecca..

不好意思,丽贝卡

 

Ah! We met! Hi we did. Thank you

我们见过,对,谢谢你

 

Sick aunt , Scarf! Yep did you get it to her?

生病的伯母,围巾你买给她了么?

 

I did. And when a stranger is kind like that . It’s just..

买到了,能遇见如此友善的陌生人真是

 

Wow.. That’s lovely

哇,很好

 

 


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开