【面试口语】Do you see what I mean?

你懂我的意思了吗

2019-01-23
41










Rebecca, you just got a credit card bill of $900

丽贝卡 你刚刚欠了信用卡公司900美元

 

You do not need a scarf

你并不需要围巾

 

Then again…

话又说回来

 

Who needs scarf?

谁需要围巾呢

 

Wrap some old jeans around your neck, that’ll keep you warm

随便拿旧牛仔裤往脖子上一围就可御寒了啊

 

That’s what your mother would do

你妈妈就是这样的啊

 

You’re right, she would

你说得没错

 

The point about this scarf is that it would become part of a definition of your ….of your psyche

精神象征问题在于,这条围巾可以成为你的象征

 

 

Do you see what I mean?

你懂我的意思了吗

 

No, I do. Keep talking

我懂,继续说

 

It would make your eyes look bigger

它会使你的双眼显得更大

 

It would make my haircut look more expensive

使我的头发显得更昂贵

 

You’d wear it with everything

配什么都好看

 

It would be an investment

买下它就是一笔投资

 

You would walk into that interview confident

围上它,面试时你会充满自信

 

Confident. And poised

充满自信;泰若自然

  

Poised

泰若自然

 

The girl in the green scarf

围绿围巾的女孩

 

The green scarf, please

这条绿围巾我要了,谢谢

Good choice. It’s the last one

好眼光,这是最后一件了

 

That’ll be $120. How would you like to pay?

120美元,你想如何支付呢

 

Here’s $50 in cash, can you put 30 on this card…

给你50美元的现金,这张卡刷30美元

 

Ten on that

这张10 美元

 

Twenty on that

这张20元

 

It’s so cute

太漂亮了

 

Declined

被拒了

 

Really? Could you just… Could you try it again?

真的吗? 可不可以再试一次

 

Really declined

真的被拒

 

Could you put this to one side?

可以帮我先放一边吗

 

I can’t hold sale items

打折商品无法留货

 

Excuse me. It’s an emergency

借过,紧急情况

 

Back of the line!

去后面排队

 

Excuse me, this is an emergency. Excuse you, excuse me!

紧急情况,请让一下,不好意思


Do you do cash back?

你能兑现

 

What?

什么?

 

If I give you a check for $23, will you give me one of your hot dogs and $20 cash back, please?

要是我给你一张23美元的支票,可以给我一个热狗和20美元现金吗

 

Do I look like a bank?

我像银行吗

 

No, no. I have an interview for a minute

我一会要参加面试

 

They don’t hold sales. It’s a desperately important scarf

商店不给留货,我需要买一条很重要的围巾

 

Desperately important scarf

很重要的围巾

 

Know what? It’s for my great-aunt. She’s very sick in the hospital

是买给我伯祖母的,她住院了病得很严重

 

Can you ask them to turn the heating up?

就不能叫医院把暖气温度调高些吗

 

What mustard with that?

要加芥末

 

Please. I will buy all of your hot dogs

拜托了,我买下你所有的热狗

 

You say 97 hot dogs?

你说97个热狗都要了?

 

Done

成交


Who do I make it…

我要给谁

 

That means you just paid $23 for a hot dog!

相当于你花了23美元买了一只热狗

 

You want your scarf. I want my hot dog

你需要围巾,我需要热狗

 

Cost and worth are very different things

价格与价值是截然不同的两件事

 

Thank you! My aunt will really appreciate it

谢谢你,我祖伯母会很感激的

 


 


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开