【面试口语】An interest in fashion is crucial

热衷于时尚非常重要

2019-01-23
31









 Hi. Uh. I have an appointment with Emily Charlton?

安吉莉娅·赛克斯:您好,我约了艾米丽·查尔顿。

 

 Andrea Sachs?

安吉莉娅·赛克斯?

 

Yes

是的

 

Great. Human Resources certainly 

has an odd sense of humor.  Follow me

要命! 人力资源部还真会开玩笑。跟我来

 

Okay, so I was Miranda’s second assistant….but her first assistant recently got promoted, and so now I’m the first

听着,我本来是马琳达第二助手

她首席助手近期晋升,所以现在我是首席助手

 

Oh, and you’re replacing yourself

噢,你是在给自己找替身

 

Well, I am trying

Miranda sacked the last two girls after only a few weeks

但还没找到,马琳达几周内炒了前两个女孩

 

Emily Charlton

We need to find someone who can survive here. Do you understand?

我们需要能够适应这个高强度工作的员工,你明白吗?

 

Andrea SachsYeah. Of course. Who is Miranda?

当然了。马琳达是谁?

 

Emily CharltonOh, my God. I will pretend you did not just ask me that. She’s the editor in chief of Runway, not to mention a legend

噢天哪,我会假装你刚才没问过我这个问题。她是杂志《天桥》的主编,是一名传奇人物。(安吉莉娅还以为天桥指时装表演T字舞台那段走道)

 

Emily CharltonYou work a year for her, and you can

get a job at any magazine you want. A million girls would kill for this job

只要为她卖命一年,之后你想去什么杂志社都可以去。所有女生都会为这份工作发疯的

 

Andrea SachsIt sounds like a great opportunity. I’d love to be considered

听上去很棒,我很荣幸能被选中

 

Emily CharltonAndrea. Runway is a fashion magazine…

so an interest in fashion is crucial

安吉莉娅,《天桥》是本时尚杂志,所以热衷于时尚对于工作人员非常重要

 

Andrea SachsWhat makes you think I’m not interested in fashion?

你认为我对时尚没有兴趣?

 

Emily CharltonOh, my God

噢,我的天哪

 


 


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开