【职场人际口语】Those Wise Elites

精英的们的斗智斗勇

2019-02-17
69










It’ll just take a second

我很快说完

 

Someone over there accidentally gave notice on our lease and I need you to fix it

你们那边有人不小心终止了我们办公室的租约,我需要你帮忙解决

Lease  /lis/n. 租约;租期;租赁物;租赁权vt. 出租;租得

 

Actually

其实

 

Actually what?

其实什么?

 

You really need to talk to Jim about it

你真的得找吉姆谈谈这事

 

About what? What the hell is going on, Ferg?

什么事 到底怎么回事 弗格森

 

Roger, calm down

罗杰 冷静一下

 

I think you’ll see it’s all good news

你会发现这是好消息的

 

Go ahead

说吧

 

Well, we’re gonna move your whole office into our building at the end of the month

我们要把你们整办公室这个月底搬到我们的楼里

 

Why?

为什么?

 

We don’t mind paying people but it seems ridiculous to rent two floors of the Time Life Building when we have

我们不介意支付工资,但我们这里有大把空间,却花钱租时代生活大厦的两层楼

 

Plenty of space over here

就有点离谱了

 

Hold on, are we losing the office or the agency?

等等 我们要失去办公室还是公司

 

Thats the wrong way to look at it

这样看问题就不对了

 

We’re bringing you home

我们是要带你们回家

 

This is my home

这里就是我的家

 

Are you dissolving us?

你们要解散我们吗

Dissolve /dɪ'zɑlv/ vt.解散〔议会〕;解除〔商业协定、婚姻关系等〕

 

I’m gonna set a meeting with Jim for tomorrow

我会安排明天和吉姆开会

 

Look, this was supposed to be the last thing done not the first

这本来应该是最后才做的事而非最先就做的

 

Were you planning this all the time?

你们一直以来都是这么计划的吗?

 

Would you stop it? It’s going to be great

你别这样行吗 这可是好事啊

 

Roger

罗杰


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开