【职场人际口语】You don’t want to be damaged goods

你不想变成残损货物的

2019-02-22
83










Peggy went bananas for your Accutron work

佩奇为了你的阿克特隆作品简直发狂了

 

Of course she lifted her leg on it

当然了 她很喜欢那个创意

 

Also, I swung by J. Walter Thompson thinking

 There was an emergency with our copy for 7-up

另外 我顺道去了趟智威汤逊广告公司,

一位我们为七喜写的广告出了什么状况呢

Swing /swɪŋ/n. 摇摆;摆动;秋千;音律;涨落(swung是过去式)

 

You want a sweater?

你想穿件毛衣吗

 

Nah

不用

 

Turns out theyre looking for help on Oscar Mayer

结果发现他们在找人做奥斯卡梅尔食品公司的广告

 

You are making quite a name for me out there

你在外头给我造了不小的名声啊

 

Bologna? Hot dog?

波隆那香肠吗 还是热狗

 

Its moms and kids either way

总之都差不多

 

Why dont you stop this Cyrano bit

And match you ass in there get us both a job?

你别再模仿这种希瑞诺小品,干脆大胆进军 给我也谋份工作吧

 

Because I have a job

因为我有工作

 

Its been two months

都两个月了

 

Nobodys called, right?

没人打电话来 不是吗

 

Still being paid

工资照领

 

Well, they had Christmas without you

他们过圣诞可没考虑到你

 

The Super Bowl. Pretty soon its gonna be Easter

超级碗过了 复活节也快到了

 

You know, Ive been there

我有过同样的经历

 

You dont want to be damaged goods

你不想变成残损货物的

 


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开