Wait , that can’t be right.How can Back manity still be so far in the hole?
这没道理,巴克曼盖迪怎么还欠这么多
Look at all this shit that Big Head is selling
你看大头仔都变卖成这样了
He was renting virtually everything in the house
其实房子里绝大多数都是租来的
Virtually 美 [ˈvɜrtʃuəli]adv. 事实上,几乎;实质上
He rented that cannon?
连大炮都是用租的
It was for display purposes only.So you forfeit your deposit
只不过是要展示嘛,付个押金就有了
Forfeit [ˈfɔrfət] n. 罚金,没收物,丧失的东西; 代价;
It’s a cannon. What’s he supposed to do , not fire it?
租大炮耶,谁会租个大炮还不发射啊
That was the provision
不能发射
So that’s it then , i guess
我看真的玩完了
Big Head’s really broke
大头仔真的破产了
You know what?He’s young. He’ll get past it
但你看,他还年轻,他不会有事的
Nelson is not the only one who should be worried
不止是奈尔森该烦恼
You were partners
你们可是合伙人
Fair point
说得对
But shuttering a company in the tech world is almosta rite of passage like herpes simplex one
但是在科技界打滚,公司倒闭根本是必经之路,就像得了第一型的单纯疱疹
rite [[raɪt]] n. 仪式
herpes 英 [[ˈhəːpiːz]]美 [[ˈhərpiz]] n. 疱疹
At first , it’s ugly and embarrassing and you’re disgusted by your own dick
一开始得先被自己的老二丑死、恶心死、尴尬死
But after a while , in the larger scheme of things , you realize it’s really
之后,退一步看到全景之后
Mr.Bachmann , you structured Bachmanity as a general partnership
巴克曼先生,你先是说巴克曼盖迪为普通合伙人
Then with no money in the bank
银行一分钱都没有
You threw a million-dollar luau on Alcatraz
还斥资百万去恶魔岛办派对
Luau [lu:’au]n. 夏威夷式烤野猪宴
You’re on the book of that
这你可脱不了责任
And even declaring bankruptcy isn’t going to absolve you of these debts
就算宣布破产,也无法摆脱负债
Absolve 美 [əb’zɑlv]vt. 免除;赦免;宣告…无罪
Bankruptcy?
破产?
It’s none of my business.Good luck
不关我的事,保重
Wait , where are you going? We need you. You’re our business manager
等等,你要去哪里?我们正需要你呢,运营经理
There’s no business remaining to manage
你们还有什么生意好营运
Good day , Mr. Backmann
祝福你,巴克曼先生
Hey , good news. They said we can each keep one of the cannonballs so not a total loss , right?
好消息 我们可以各留一颗炮弹,不算太糟嘛