【职场口语】Under external and unexpected

不期而遇

2019-02-22
43










Doesn’t this just cheer you up?

你难道不兴奋吗

 

It’s not working , Mom

没用的,妈妈

 

Come on , you’ll get another job

别这样,你会找到其他工作的

 

Life is like a swap meet. You never know when great riches

生活就像旧货物交换会,你永远不会知道什么时候会与财富

 

Under external and unexpected

不期而遇

 

What can I get for a quarter?

25美分够买什么

 

This!

这件怎样

 

Comme sa?

这件?

 

Its fantastic

很赞吧

 

What are they getting for that?

多少钱

 

It’s growing on me

越看越喜欢

 

How much for this?

这件多少钱

 

Twenty dollars

20美元

 

Oh!

意外之喜

 

Hola?

你好

 

Um , Rebecca. Luke Brandon , Successful Saving

丽贝卡,我是“成功储蓄”的卢克·布兰登

 

Yes?

你好

 

Sorry to call so early , but I got your letter

抱歉这么早打给你,我收到你的来信了

 

And I have to say it was a bit of a surprise

不得不说,我很惊讶

 

Well , I hope I made my point

我希望自己说清楚了

 

Oh , you did. You did. Very well

当然,说得很清楚

 

The whole metaphor. Very clever

整篇的比喻太精妙了

metaphor['mɛtəfɚ]n. 暗喻,隐喻;比喻说法

 

Yes , wasn’t it. The whole metaphor was…

那当然,整篇的比喻都…

 

Wait What? Im sorry…

等等…你刚才说什么..

 

Describing the principles of security investment in terms of the way different women purchase different shoes was … different.

不同的女人购买不同的鞋子比喻来描述证券投资的准则真是…与众不同

 

Hello? Sounds like you might be in the middle of something

还在吗?听着你那边很吵啊

 

I was trying to say that it gave me an idea

我想说你启发了我

 

Would you like to come in? I dont…

你愿意加入我们杂志社吗?我不…

 

Can I help you , dear?

需要帮忙吗?亲爱的

 

I think I just sent the editor of Alette magazine $20 to

Buy herself decent clothes and stick her job up her ass

我想我给“时尚艾莱”编辑寄了20美元加她买些体面的衣服保住饭碗


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开