【职场人际口语】Just to remind you

丑话说在前面

2019-02-22
34














Well, uh, just to remind you, Pied Piper is still a sinking ship, so

丑话说在前头,魔笛手还没脱离沉船风险

 

Enough with the maritime metaphors

别再用航海用词了

Metaphor /'mɛtəfɚ/ 隐喻,暗喻


This is honest like the best birthday gift that I ever could’ve asked for

这是我能想象最棒的生日礼物

 

It’s your birthday?

今天是你生日

 

Oh, I don’t know

我不知道

 

The CPS worker couldn’t find my birth certificate but...maybe now it is

儿童保护局的人找不到出生证明,也许现在就是我的生日呀

 

And in other good news, we’ve managed to fill our engineering team

还有个好消息,我们想办法筹钱找到技术团队了

 

Did you tell them that my Fage’s off-limits?

有告诉他们不准碰我的优格吧

 

Oh,that...that won’t be a worry

这不成问题

 

Come meet them

来见他们吧

 

All right guys, who wants to start work on the fragment uploader

各位,谁想先做分段上载器

 

Uh,Gleb, why don’t you and Sanjay take it?

格雷柏和山杰一起做吧

 

Richard, say hi

理查,打个招呼吧

 

Yes,uh,hello, I am,uh, Richard Hendricks ,the CEO of Pied Piper. Welcome aboard

大家好 我是理查亨卓斯,我是魔笛手的执行官,欢迎大家来

 

Hello

你好

 

What the fuck is going on here?

这是怎么回事

 

We got a little creative

我们发挥了创意

 

Uh, I read that the woman who started Pegg’d built her entire app

Using a team of coder from India, she never met in person

我读到“帮你记”的女创办人,雇佣一群素未谋面的印度工程师

 

And it only cost $15000

前后只花了一万五

 

So, yeah, so we figured why limit ourselves to a few expensive people in the Valley,

When we could afford a full complement if we outsourced

所以我们觉得,何必只看硅谷的人才画地自限,不如外包给负担的起的其他人才

Outsource /'aʊtsɔrs/  n./v.外包


Uh, Richard ,I know we said that we sold ece in the offices to pay for these guys, but that was not exactly true

理查,之前告诉你,我们卖掉公司一切设备筹钱征才,但事实并非完全如此

 

Um, we kept one thing

我们偷偷留了一件

 

Okay

是喔

 


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开