【职场人际口语】Where the hell have you been?

你特么去哪儿了

2019-02-22
34











Where the hell have you been?

你他妈去哪儿了

 

I had a lot of stuff to move

我有很多东西要搬

 

Are any of you planning to work here or is this the con of the century?

你们当中还有人打算在这里工作吗?还是说这是世纪骗局

Con /kɑn/n.诈骗,骗局

 

Look, calm down. We’re all just settling in

听着 冷静 我们需要点时间融入进来

 

Calm down? Where the hell is Don?

冷静 唐又他妈的死哪儿去了

 

He walked out of a meeting Wednesday and hasn’t come back

他周三时直接从会议中退场 就再也没回来过

 

He does that

他有时是会这样

 

Well, you may have sold me a rotten apple but it’s not too late to let the ax fly

你或许是卖给我一个烂苹果,但现在下刀还未晚

Ax /æks/n. 斧头

 

Starting with that redhead

就先拿那个红发女开刀

 

Joan?

琼吗

 

I don’t want to hear her name again

我再也不想听到她的名字了

 

Good morning. You made it

早上好你来了啊

 

You just come to work like nothing happened?

你就这样来上班吗 像个没事人一样

 

I’m here and I’m doing my job

我来了 而且我在尽我的本职

 

Get the door

把门关上

 

Jim Hobart’s not afraid of you

吉姆霍巴特可不怕你

 

Then why’d he send you

那他为什么还要派你来当说客?

 

To tell you I can’t help you

我是来告诉你 我帮不了你的

 

Well thank you very much

非常感谢

 

Listen to me

听我说

 

You’re not going to do better than 50 cents on the half

你最多也就只能拿到一半而已

 

It’s not about the money

重点不在于钱

 

It’s only about the money

重点就在于钱

 

Don’t hide behind politics

拿政治当挡箭牌

 

Take the money and be done with them

拿上钱 从此跟他们撇清关系

 

Take half my money?

只拿一半的钱吗?

 

I know it’s all my fault and I’m trying to take care of it

我知道这都是我的错 我已经尽力在解决了

 

You’ve started something that could leave you with nothing

你这样斗下去 可能会一无所有

 

It’s plenty

那已经是很多钱了

  

I made sure he’s good for it

我已经确保他心甘情愿支付了

 

Tell him he has a deal

跟他说我同意了


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开