【职场人际口语】There you are

你在这儿啊

2019-02-22
64









There you are

你在这儿啊

 

There you are

你来了啊

 

We have a peanut butter cookie problem

花生酱饼干碰到问题了

 

Don, don’t listen to him

唐,别听他的

 

Pete, what are you doing?

皮特,你这是在干什么

 

The client hated the layout

客户不喜欢我们的创意实施

Layout /'leaʊt/n. 布局;设计;安排;陈列

 

Exactly, that’s the problem

没错 那才是问题所在

 

 

And then Mathis and Ed turned on each other?

之后马西斯和艾德互相指责

 

There was some kind if “I told you so“ exchange which was already unbearably inappropriate and then Maths said a four-letter word that starts with F

都在说什么“我早跟你说了吧”,那已经非常不像话了,结果马西斯还说F打头的四个字母的粗话

Unbearably  /,ʌn'beərəbli/adv. 不堪忍受地;无法容忍地

Inappropriate  /'ɪnə'proprɪət/adj. 不适当的;不相称的

 

Have you ever heard such a thing?

你听过这样离谱的事情吗

 

He was frustrated. He can’t fire my men

他当时很受挫 他不能开除我的手下

Frustrated/'frʌstretɪd/adj. 失意的,挫败的;泄气的

 

I can fire you

我可以开除你

 

Hold on

等等

 

Nobody’s getting fired

没必要开除任何人

 

You have to send those idiots back in

你必须让那两个蠢货继续进去面对客户

 

Absolutely not

绝对不行

 

If you send someone new, it looks like we’re starting over

如果派别的人 会让人感觉我们又重新开始

 

It was a crime of passion. They’ve heard the word before

那只是一时冲动 他们肯定理解

 

Fine

好吧

 

I want new work fast

我要新作品 尽快

 

Problem solved

问题解决


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开