What made the boss suddenly want to fire you?

是什么让老板突然想炒你鱿鱼

2019-02-22
16








I’m sorry to bother you

我很抱歉来打扰你

 

What do you want,Peggy?

你有什么事 佩奇

 

Well,I’d like Shirley off my desk

我不想让雪莉做我的秘书了

 

What?what did she do?

什么 她做错了什么事

 

There was an incident today and I’m not comfortable with her on my desk

今天发生了一件事,我无法接受她再当我的秘书

 

I shouldn’t have to tell you more than that

我不需要再告诉你更多信息了

 

So just fire her

那你把她开了吧

 

I didn’t say that she can work anywhere in the office you want

我不是那个意思 她可以替公司其他人服务

 

I just want someone else

我只想换个人

 

Fine.you can share Moira

行吧 让莫伊拉同时服务你好了

 

She hates me

她讨厌我

 

Meredith

那梅瑞迪斯吧

 

She has the mind of a child

她简直跟小孩一样幼稚

 

Damn it,Peggy!

该死的 佩奇

 

Dawn can’t work with Lou

唐恩无法和卢合作

 

Neither of them can work out front

他们又都不能去做前台

 

Scarleftt and Harry are practically married

斯嘉丽和哈里简直就像小夫妻一样

 

What do you want me to do?

你指望我能怎么做

 

Fix it

解决这事

 

All I know is that today was a workday

我只知道今天是工作日

 

And I didn’t get anything done

但我却什么都没做成

 

What do you want?

你又想怎么样

 

I’m sorry

抱歉

 

Since the meeting was aborted

既然会议被中断了

  

I wanted to get some details regarding Avon

我想了解一些关于雅芳的详细信息

 

But perhaps now is not a good time

或许现在不是个好时候

 

We’re just having some personnel issues

我们出了一些人事上的问题

 

You know I  just realized you have two jobs,don’t you?

我刚刚才意识到你一直干着两个职位的活儿,是吧

 

I’m not complaining

我不是在抱怨

 

Maybe you should

或许你该抱怨才对

 

What are the skills required down here?

在下面这层工作需要怎样的态度呢

 

Organization?Fortitude?Lack of concern for being unliked?

组织力 刚毅 就算被讨厌也不在乎?

 

I suppose

我想是吧

 

Well,there’s an office open upstairs

楼上还空着间办公室呢

 

It’s for an account man,not the head of personnel

是给业务员的 而不是给人事部部长

 

What do you mean

你这话是什么意思

 

Let me know what you decide

等你决定好了就告诉我吧

 

We can talk about Avon on Monday

我们可以在周一时谈谈雅芳的事

 

Good night

晚安


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开