She’s never going to change

她永远都不会改变的

2019-02-22
48







Yes , absolutely. We will be there

好的 当然 我们都会到场的

 

Oh , and , uh , thank you  , Adriana

噢 好的谢谢你 安德里安娜

 

We’re in business

我们有工作做了

 

What do you mean?

什么意思

 

Newcastle Studios flipped over your script

纽卡斯尔公司喜欢你的剧本

Script [skrɪpt] 脚本;剧本

 

Wait , wait. And who are they?

等等 这是什么公司

 

They’re the biggest funder of indie projects in Hollywood

好莱坞最大的独立项目投资公司

Indie [ˈɪndi] 独立制片的

Hollywood[ˈhɒliwʊd] 好莱坞

 

They won Sundance last year with “Monument Valley”

去年他们的电影《纪念谷》在圣丹斯电影节拿到了大奖

 

I love that film!

我喜欢那部电影

 

Good

很好

 

You can tell the president of Newcastle Studios that when you meet him this afternoon

你可以在今天下午会面的时候亲自告诉纽卡斯尔公司的总裁你喜欢他们的电影

 

And I really gonna sell my script?

我真的可以卖掉我的剧本了吗

 

I think so. Yeah

我想是的 没错

 

Thanks to you

幸好有你 谢谢

 

Okay , I gotta get back to set

好了 我得回片场了

 

This just came via messenger

这是邮递员送来的

 

They said it was a rush. And Jordan’s here to see you

说是紧急文件 还有乔丹想与你见面

 

Thanks , Eva. I’ve been waiting for that

谢谢你伊娃 我一直在等这个

 

Um , and send Jordan in

嗯 让乔丹进来吧

 

Hey , I’ve been calling you all morning

嘿 我打了你一早上得电话

 

What’s up?

怎么了

 

It’s Brandy

是布兰迪的事

 

She’s in jail

她现在在监狱

 

Did you know that?

你知道吗

 

Actually I didn’t

我不知道

 

But that is the perfect place for her

但她很适合在那里呆着

 

She won’t be able to mess with you from behind bars

她坐牢了就没办法来打扰你了

 

But jail? Really?

但是坐牢? 真的有必要吗

 

She’s my mom. What am I supposed to do?

她是我的妈妈 我到底该怎么做

 

Well , for starters , ignore that

首先你得忘掉这件事

 

Look , I know there’s a part of you that feels bad for her but she just extorted money from you

听着我知道你可能会为她而感到难过,但她只会逼你要钱

Extort [ɪkˈstɔ:t] 敲诈;曲解

 

She’s never going to change

她永远都不会 改变的

 

Trust me

相信我

 

Whatever happened to land your mom in jail it was her own damn fault , not yours

无论她做了什么事情导致她要坐牢,那都是她自己犯下的错误 与你无关

 

I guess you’re right. Look at it this way

你说的对 你要这么看待这件事

 

Now no one will know that your parents aren’t really dead

现在没有人会知道你父母到底去世了没有

 

I mean , think about it

你好好想想

 

Who’s gonna believe the word of a convict?

谁会相信一个罪犯的话

Convict [kənˈvɪkt] 罪犯

 

The story we built about who you are

我们为你编造的身世

 

Is finally safe

终于安全了


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开