I can’t even talk about this one

我提都不想提

2019-02-22
44







I’ll do this. It can’t be that bad

我来拆,没什么难的

 

It’s just like a Band-Aid. It’s gonna be fine

就像撕创可贴一样,没什么大不了的

 

Bex! Two hundred dollars on Marc Jacobs underwear?

贝卡,你花了200美元买马克雅克布的内衣?

 

Oh , underwear is a basic human right

内衣是基本人权呀

 

Seven-eight dollars on lavender honey!

花了78美元买薰衣草蜜

Lavender[ˈlævəndə(r)] 薰衣草

 

I felt sorry for the shop assistant. She had a lazy eye

我同情那个店员,她有弱视

Assistant [əˈsɪstənt] 助手;助理


I didn’t know which way she was looking. It was so sad

我都不知道她眼睛朝哪儿看, 多可怜啊

 

I can’t even talk about this one

这个我提都不想提

 

A foot spa? What were you doing at a foot spa?

足疗?你去足疗了?

 

Let’s take a break

咱们暂停一下吧

 

They said I was a valued customer

他们说我是非常重要的客人

 

Now they send me hate mail

现在却给我寄来恐吓信

 

Bex

贝卡

 

Oh , God…

天哪…

 

How are you going to pay off sixteen thousand twelve hundred

And 62dollars and 70 cents with no job?

你连工作都没了 , 你要怎样才能还清16262.70美元

 

I could win the lottery

我可以中彩票

 

Maybe you should have a backup plan

或许你得有个B 计划

 

Oh! Backup plan , I got it. I got it. Backup plan

B计划,我想到了!想到了!B计划!

 

Ok. When Tarkie thought of his dream job , he , um 

 Wrote this proposal just about him , you know 

What he’s made of and that’s what you can do

塔奇想要得到他的理想工作时

会写一封关于自己的建议书, 谢谢真实的自己

你也可以试试啊

 

You can write a fashion piece and send it to Alette

你可以写篇时尚文稿,寄给“时尚艾莱”

 

Like , “Hey , Alette , look what I can do!”

好比说, 写写你能做的事情

 

You just gotta figure out what to write about

只是要想想该写点什么就好了

 

“Consider your shoe an investment

Everything is resting upon it

 The most important point is that every shoe should earn its place in your

“把鞋子当成是一项投资,

是决定一切的根基,重中之重是,

每一只鞋子都应当有属于自己的位置…”

 

Bex , this is so funny. You’re so smart

贝卡, 写得真有意思,你好聪明

 

You’re the best writer ever

你是史上最赞的作者

 

Do you like it?

你喜欢吗

 

You’re fabulous!

你太

Fabulous [ˈfæbjələs] 极好的


Wait! Another one

等下,再写一封

 

To that guy at savings thingy magazine who didn’t hire me

要写给“成功储蓄”那个不愿意录取我的家伙

 

“Dear Uptight Editor… You can stick your job up your ass.”

“亲爱的拮据编辑…那破工作你自己留好吧”

 

Man on a bike!

骑车的

 

Hello!

你好呀

 

“Here’s $20. Buy yourself some decent clothes.”

“给你20美元,去买些体面的衣服吧”

 

I’m back!

原来的我回来啦!

 

Oh , my God. Oh , my God

天哪!天哪!

 

This is for Alette magazine

这封寄给“时尚艾莱”

 

Please , please. Kiss it for good luck

给一个幸运之吻

 

And this one…

这一封…

 

Is the Mr. successful saving

是个“成功储蓄”先生的

 

Bleah… Money , money , money

金钱 金钱 金钱

 

I better get the job , I’ve got no money

我最好能拿到那份工作,我已经没钱了

 

I’ve got no money

我已经没钱了


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开