This was one of those times.

现在就是这样的时刻

2019-02-22
60







Uh , one sec. I need to reschedule my interview

等一下 我得重新约一下我的面试

Reschedule[ˌri:ˈʃedju:l]重新安排;重新计划

 

Hey , Brody , it’s Lacey

嘿 布罗迪 我是莱西

 

Uh , I need to cancel for today

我今天来不及了

 

Look , I totally respect Tangey’s creative process

听着 我完全尊重唐吉的创作程序

 

But you need to tell Ida that I have to talk to her today

不过你必须告诉艾达 我今天要和她谈谈

 

Tell her daughter’s “Locked”deal is about to go away.

告诉她 她女儿在《囚禁》的工作要吹了

 

She’s on the phone

她在讲电话

 

I gave up a million dollars for Jordan?

我为了乔丹放弃了一百万美金

 

Are you kidding me?

你在跟我开玩笑嘛

 

You did not give up that money for him

你不是为他放弃了这笔钱

 

You gave it up for me

你是为了我

 

You said the whole cast was taking a cut

你说整个剧组都会削减报酬的

 

Everyone did… except Jordan

每个人都削减了,除了乔丹

 

Including you ?

包括你吗

 

I sacrificed more than my fee to get this movie made

我为这部电影牺牲的远不止佣金

Sacrifice [ˈsækrɪfaɪs]牺牲

 

Rainer?

雷纳

 

Look…

听着

 

We sold “Locked” to the studio based on the book’s popularity but also because of its critical acclaim

我们把《囚禁》卖给工作室靠的

是它的畅销性但同时也因为它在评论界收到的赞誉

Acclaim [əˈkleɪm] 赞扬;称赞

 

I need an actor who can bring that kind of cache to the project

我想要一个可以把这种感觉带进电影里的演员

Cache [kæʃ] 感觉

 

And that’s not me?

那个人不是我吗

 

I’m sorry.

对不起

 

But I need Jordan. His indie films

不过我需要乔丹 他的独立短发

 

You know , everyone in a while I need you not to be Nina Devon , the producer; I need you to be my mom

你知道吗 时不时的我需要你不是制片人尼娜·德文 ,我需要你做我的妈妈

 

It’s not just the movie. You know what he did to me

这不仅仅是关于电影 你知道他对我做了什么

 

This was one of those times

现在就是这样的时刻

 

Rainer , I

雷纳 我


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开