Exactly reason that we are partners

也难怪我们是搭档

2019-02-22
22






What is it ,Big Head? 

thought I told you to go watch something on your ipad

干嘛,大头仔,不是要你去旁边玩平板吗

 

I think we may have a problem

我们可能有麻烦了

 

That Code/Rag reporter I talked to says that

Gavin Belson is threatening to sue her if she doesn’t tell him who she spoke to

之前“雷格码那位记者说,不交出消息来源的话,盖文贝尔森就威胁要告她

 

So?

所以呢

 

So ,she spoke to me

她来问我意见啊

 

No publicity is bad publicity.This might be good timing

没有宣传就是坏宣传,也许这事来的正好

Publicity [pʌbˈlɪsəti] 公众信息;宣传

 

Exactly reason that we are partners

也难怪我们是搭档

 

Okay ,yeah.Except if Gavin finds out it was me that talked to the reporter then he’ll know I violated my NDA

对...但如果盖文发现泄密的人是我,就会知道我违反了保密协定

 

And then he could come after my entire settlement if that happens

到时候就可能没收我的两百万元遣散费

 

All two million ,I mean ,20 million

我是说,两千万

 

I’m just gonna ask you nicely ,

why in the holy fuck didn’t you tell me you signed an NDA

大头仔,我不会对你吼,也不会出手打你,

我好声好气问你一次,你为何没说你签了保密协议?

 

You sweet ,helpless ,little piece of shit?

你这可爱又没用的王八蛋

 

Well ,that’s the thing about the NDA is that

 The NDA is actually covered under the NDA

保密协议就是这样,连对保密协定都要保密

  

So if I told you about the NDA ,It would’ve been a violation of the NDA

要是我告诉你协定的事,那我岂不违反协定了

Violation [ˌvaɪə'leɪʃn] 违反

 

And what about speaking with the reporter?

What would that be?

那你跟记者泄密就不算吗

 

Yeah.Shit

对耶 糟糕

 

So , what do you think I should do?

你觉得我该怎么办

 

I could call her back and...

回拨给她

 

No

不用

 

Let me handle it. You go wait in the helicopter

我来处理就好,你去直升机等我

Helicopter [ˈhelɪkɒptə(r)]直升机

 

Go

去啊

 

Okay

好吧

 


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开