【职场人际口语 解释业务篇】stealth feminism

悄无声息的女权主义

2019-03-08
37










That's all the information I have at the moment.Thank you for calling.Good-bye.

这是我目前有的所有信息了 感谢您的来电,再见

 

Sorry.Hi, can I help you with something?

不好意思你好,需要什么帮助吗


I'm looking for this girl

我在找这个女孩

 

So tell me, Kat, have I misunderstood you?

告诉我凯特,我误解你了吗

 

I'm a feminist, okay? I'm political, and so is this magazine

我是个女权主义者,好吧,我也很政治,这个杂志也是的

 

It's about clothes and makeup and how to get boys

这个杂志只是说衣服和化妆的,和如何交男朋友的

 

I dare you to tell that to Jacqueline

你肯定不敢对杰奎琳这么说

 

You know, when she took over the magazine, she shifted the focus.She calls it stealth feminism

她刚刚接手这个杂志社的时候,她就把杂志的重心转移了她将此称之为悄无声息的女权主义

Feminism 美  ['fɛmənɪzəm] n. 女权主义;女权运动

Stealth 美  [stɛlθ] n. 秘密;秘密行动;鬼祟

 

It's no longer how to please your man or woman in bed.It's how to please yourself

不再是教你如何在床上取悦男人或者女人而是如何取悦自己

 

You should come back tomorrow

你可以明天早上再来

 

I can get you a meeting. She'll convince you

我可以给你安排一次会面,她会说服你的

 

I have a shoot scheduled in the Middle East tomorrow

我明天有在中东的摄影安排

 

I fly out on the red-eye tonight

我今晚要坐连夜的飞机

red-eye n. 长途夜航航班

 

Okay, well, then I'll convince you

好吧,那我就来说服你吧

 

You are very relentless

你真是不屈不饶

Relentless 美  [rɪ'lɛntləs] adj. 无情的;残酷的;不间断的

 

You have no idea

这才是冰山一角呢

 

What is going on in there?

那里面是怎么回事 

 

A focus group

.是一个研究小组 

 

It's an impressive collection

这一系列东西真多

 

Yeah, uh we we get a lot of freebies sent to the office

是啊,我们常常收到很多免费的产品

Freebie  ['fri:bi:] n. 免费的东西;免费赠品

 

I'm sorry. Is this kind of weird?

抱歉, 这是不是有点奇怪

 

It's not weird

不奇怪

 

They are illegal in my country, but, um

They are illegal because my government is repressive Which is why I do not respect that law

这些东西在我的国家是非法的,是因为我国家的政府非常压抑,这也是我不遵守法律的原因

Repressive 美  [rɪ'prɛsɪv] adj. 镇压的;压抑的;抑制的


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开