【创业融资口语】Get ready for that event

该准备前往晚宴了

2019-02-14
66











Also , uh...this is the check for next month's use of the house as our office , but we'll be out by the end of the month

这是 开给你的支票,我们下个月还得租用这间办公室,但月底大家就会搬走

 

Richard , it doesn't have to be like this

理查,事情不用搞到这种地步

 

Form this point forward , you will have

 nothing to do with this company whatsoever

从现在起,你跟本公司毫无关联

 

I' m replacing you on the board , and I' m giving your seat to Jared

你也不再是公司董事,我要让杰瑞顶替你

 

So that's it then

就这样了

 

Yes

没错

 

So I guess we better get ready for that 'Vanity Fair' event

那该准备前往浮华世界晚宴

 

What?

什么

 

Did you not listen to a word I just said?

我刚说的话你有没有听进去啊

 

I heard thousands of words about rumors and the need to contain them

我听见你叫我别让谣言走漏

 

What do you think would happen if I didn't show up to this 'Vanity Fair' event?

要是我不出席浮华世界的晚宴,别人会怎么想

 

I' ve already RSVP'd and given them a list of phony dietary restrictions just to cause a scene

我们早就回复说会出席我还要求一堆假的饮食要求,想说这样能吸引媒体注意

Restriction [rɪˈstrɪkʃn]限制;限定


I told them I was pesca-pescatarian

我说我是进阶鱼素者

Pescatarian /ˌpɛskəˈtɛəriən/鱼素者


Which is one who eats solely fish who eat other fish

意思是我只吃吃鱼长大的鱼

 

I think my absence would be noted

我出席的话一定万众瞩目

 

Erlich brings up a good point

厄利奇说的有道理

 

It's true. Let us not forget Meinertzhagen's Havers

没错,可别忘了梅纳茨哈根的干粮

 

Yes , yes , Meinertzhagenn's Haversack.

好啦,梅纳茨哈根的干粮袋

 

We all remember his sack

没人忘得了他的狗屁袋

 

Okay , fine. Yeah

好吧

 

Sure. You can come. I can't stop you.

反正你想来我也挡不了

 

Uh , I' ll be taking the car and the hotel room and you have to drive yourself

我坐派来的车子去,房间也归我,你自己开车去吧

 

Consider it my farewell dinner

就当作是饯别晚餐

 

 

See you at the event

晚宴见了


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开