【创业融资口语】You're really not my type

你真不是我的菜

2019-02-14
79










Speed. That's the name of the game

'速度'是这个游戏的名字

 

The first stop for every McDonald's hamburger is the grill

每个麦当劳汉堡的第一步就是烤肉

Grill [grɪl]烧烤

 

Manned by 2 cooks whose soul job it is to grill those all beef beauties to perfection

由两位厨师负责,他们的核心工作就是确保这些牛肉烤制火候精准且漂亮

 

Meanwhile ,  as the patty cooks our dressers get the buns ready

在做肉饼的同时,帮厨会制作好小圆面包

Patty[ˈpæti] 小馅饼

 

Watch out!

小心

 

Burger crossing!

汉堡借道

 

Burgers crossing! Burgers crossing!

汉堡借道 汉堡借道

 

Every McDonald's burger has 2 pickles

每一个麦当劳的汉堡有两片腌黄瓜

 

A pinch of onions and a precise shot of ketchup and mustard

一捏的洋葱和精确挤压出的番茄酱和黄芥末酱

Ketchup[ˈketʃəp]n.番茄酱

Mustard[ˈmʌstəd]芥末

 

Now where'd you get those?

你从哪里买到这些

 

We made them

我们自己做的

 

Made them?

做的

 

Yeah ,  custom built. Whole kitchen is

是的,定制建造,整个厨房都是

 

Next!

下一个

 

That is..

这简直...

 

The finishing station where we put the whole thing together

最终组装部门,我们把所有的原料组合

 

And Wow ,  out

并且 哇,出货

 

A fresh delicious burger from grill to counter in 30 seconds

新鲜美味的汉堡从烤制部到柜台只需30秒

 

How the heck did you come up with this?

你究竟怎么想出这个的

 

Oh I didn't. We did. Dick McDonald ,  my brother

额,不是我,是我们, 迪克 麦当劳,我兄弟

 

Hi ,  boy I gotta tell you. This is the most

嘿,兄弟,我要告诉你,这简直是......

 

well ,  it's nice to meet you

好吧,很高兴见到你

 

The fries

薯条

 

What about them?

有什么问题

 

They're 5 percent to crisp

脆度少了5%

 

No ,  they're perfect

不,它们刚刚好

 

I think we should drop to 2 minutes ,  50 seconds

我想,我们应该缩减为2分50秒

 

Wasn't that what we were at before?

这不就是我们之前做的

 

400 ℉ ,  not 375 ℉

400℉,不是375℉

 

Higher temp ,  shorter cook

提高温度,缩短烹饪时间

 

I think they're spot on

我想他们都已精确制作

 

Fellas excuse me ,  may I?

伙计,我可否

 

None of my bees was ,  but I'm eith the big fella here.

无意打扰,但是我想说

 

I love them. Golden brown on the outside ,  fluffy white inside

我喜欢表面焦黄内部白色松软的感觉

 

and they're not too oily ,  salty ,  crunchy ,  whatever

它们不会太油腻,太咸,太易碎,......

 

Who are you?

你是谁

 

Oh ,  this is Ray Kroc ,  the multi-mixer fella you spoke to.

噢,是雷 克罗克你提到的多用途食物搅拌机商

 

So when do you figure we can expect them?

你认为何时我们能拿到货

 

Eh... sent them blue label air so...

额,用蓝标航空快递

 

Good ,  good...

好的,好的

 

Need them for backup

需要它们作为备机

 

Hey ,  wait ,  wait...

! 等等,等等......

 

Wait ,  wait... wait a minute

等等、等一下......等一分钟

 

I'm wanna take you out to dinner

我想请你们共进晚餐

 

You're really not my type

你真不是我的菜

 

Ha ,  You and your brother

哈,你和你的兄弟

 

What for?

为什么

 

This is the most remarkable food restaurant .I've ever seen in all my years in this industry

这是我在这个行业中这些年见过的出众的餐厅

Remarkable [rɪˈmɑ:kəbl]adj 引人注目的;杰出的

 

And I've seen it all

我在这里全看过了

 

I wanna hear your story.

我还想听你们的故事


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开