【创业融资口语】Why isn’t this working?

为什么没用

2019-02-15
63







What the fuck? Why isn’t this working?

搞什么 为什么没用

 

Gilfoyle’s preprocessor and my compressor should integrate seamlessly

吉佛尔的预处理器和我的压缩器应该会顺利运作啊

integrate [ˈɪntɪˌɡret] vt. 使一体化; 使整合 vi. 成为一体; [ adj. 整体的; 

 

This should work

应该能相互配合的

 

I may have made my preprocessor slightly faster than you asked me to ,Richard

理查,我可能不小心把预处理器做得比你要求的快

 

What do you mean?How much slightly faster?

什么意思 你做多快

 

200 megs per second

每秒两亿个位元

 

You dick

混蛋

 

That’s eight times as fast as the specs required

你做了规格所要求的八倍快

 

No wonder our modules aren’t running at the same speed

难怪模组没办法同时运作

 

Why wou you do that?

你干嘛这样

 

I tried to make it slow

我尽力做慢了

 

I really did.But I’m not Dinesh

真的 但我不是迪内许

 

It’s very difficult for me to do shitty work

我很不擅长写烂程式

 

So added a differencing library and then the whole thing just took off like a rocket

我加了一个差异函式库之后整个处理器就跟火箭一样快了

Take off起飞;脱下;离开

 

Wait ,so you’re not processing whole files  , just the changes ?

等等 你只是处理差异 不是重新处理整个资料


That’s actually pretty cool

很酷耶

 

Yeah ,I thought so to

我也觉得

 

That’s why I wrote it

不然干嘛写

 

All right ,well , I guess I should just revent back

好吧 我这就去改回来

 

Right?Slow my preprocessor way down

把预处理器大幅降速

 

Although ,Richard ,couldnt you just

Rewrite the compressor to make it fasteso its compatible?

或是,理查,你能把压缩器写得快一点吗?这样就能相容

 

I mean ,these are minimum speeds ,right?

规格上是要求最低阶速就好

 

Just cause making the box sucks does mean we have to suc at making it

做储存盒是烂事一件,但我们不必做的很烂呀

 

Yeah.Okay.Um ,here’s one idea

对,这样吧

 

Uh ,what if we actually move upstream 

And connect the parser directly to the compressor seed functions

我们不如往上游处理,把语法分析器直接连接在压缩器上

 

Okay

好耶

 

Well ,then the whole thing would really fly

那么整个系统就太强了

 

Yeah.That would rock

对啊 那就太酷了

 

Hey ,Richard ,do you have a sec? I have a ,uh ,preliminary render for you

理查,有空吗?给你看个初步草图

preliminary [prɪˈlɪmɪneri] adj. 初步的,初级的; 预备的

 

What is that?

那是什么

 

What do you mean?It’s a box

什么意思?是储存盒啊

 

That’s not our box ,is it?

不是我们的储存盒吧

 

Yes ,it’s exactly what you asked me for

是的,我是依照你的要求画的

 

You drew a rectangle and said if it was an animal ,it’d be a box turtle

你画了长方形,还说如果是动物的话,就是盒龟

 

I mean ,are you just going to do the bare minimum and call it a day?

你打算这样画到基本门槛,就悠哉耍废吗?

Call it a day今天到此为止

 

Is that ,like ,what do you do?

你都这样做事的

 

You said it didn’t matter

是你说没差

 

You said you didn’t care

说你不在乎的

 

No one’s caring about this.I’m just saying ,like

不是在不在乎的问题

 

It’s just a matter of pride and like self-respect

这事攸关自尊和自重

 

I mean ,that’s going to go to in brochures ,man ,

that’s like an advertisement to you and the company and everything

这张图会做成传单,是你自己和公司的广告机会耶

Brochure 美 [bro’ʃʊr]n. [印刷][图情] 小册子

 

I can maybe add some color to it and give the bezel a little slam

我再上点颜色,,让底座看起来鲜艳一点

 

There you go.Definitely ,a slam.Slam it

好啊,就是要鲜艳,交给你了

 

Yeah ,maybe add some more lights

要加更多灯光

 

Sure.Yeah.Well ,hey ,uh

对啊

 

What are you doing standing around here talking about it

还站在这里光说不练

 

You should go do it ,you know.Go and make the damn thing

快去动手做啊,赶快把成品做出来

 

Make it a jaguar cause I have a feeling

来只美洲豹

 jaguar 英[ˈdʒægjuə(r)] 美[ˈdʒæɡˌwɑr, ˈdʒæɡjuˌɑr] n. <动>(中、南美洲的)美洲虎


This baby is going to purr

我们的宝贝处理器气势如雷呢


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开