let me get this straight

我直说了

2019-02-15
67







Okay , let me get this straight

我直说了哈

 

First you talked me into going business-facing

And now you want to eliminate the entire neural net from the platform?

你们之前说服我 走企业导向 现在又要我把神经网络砍掉

 eliminate [ɪ'lɪmɪnet]v.除去;剔除;忽略;淘汰

 

Jan , Director , Inside Sales. They call me “Jan the Man

我是珍 国内销售主管 大家都叫我真汉子阿珍

 

Yes , we know , ”Jan the Man

我们知道 真汉子阿珍

 

Listen , we have to do neural net for deep learning

听着...为了深度学习 一定得搭建神经网络

 

Look once we get enough data flowing through the system 

 It will be able to recognize long-range patterns and actually learn

我们取得足够的系统资料流入后,平台就可以预测长期模式,开始自主学习

 

It will be able to optimize out algorithm on its own increasing

Our already superior speed and efficiency

它就可以自动优化演算法,速度能更快 效率也更好

 

Right?Pretty cool , huh?

很酷吧

 

But it won't be able to do that if we delete it

但要是删掉的话 平台就办不到这些酷事了

 

Do you get that?

懂不懂?

 

But you just said it , it requires a central repository of data , right?

但你不是才说,要先有中央资料库的资料

repository[rɪ'pɑzə'tɔri]n.容器;仓库;贮藏室;智囊

 

Businesses want to protect their data

企业都倾向保护自己的资料

 

They're huge pussies when it comes to security

一扯到安全 他们就全成孬种了

 

Okay , well. We're not cutting machine learning. We're not

反正我们不会删掉机器学习系统

 

If we cut that , we might as well cut peer-to-peer delivery

And all the efficiencies of the cloud

若删了 不如连点对点传输也一起,其他云端的效率都别做了

 

Are those still in?

这些都还在

 

No , those have to go also

不可以 通通得删

 

What?

什么

 

Keith , by the way

我叫凯斯

 

I know your name , okay?I know everybody's name

我知道你的名字 我知道每个人的名字

 

Look...we can't cut everything about this platform that makes it revolutionary

听着 不能因为给你们销售带来小小难度,

就把与平台相关的革命性成果全都废掉

revolutionary ['rɛvə'lʊʃə'nɛri]adj. 革命的;旋转的;大变革的n. 革命者

 

If we want to sell out.Let's just sell all the way out

我们想卖的话 早就全卖了

 

Let's just take the algorithm , jam it into a metal fucking box stick it the back of a data center somewhere , so it can't connect to anything and it just sits there and no one even knows it's there

把演算法装进小铁盒里,丢到无法连到任何网络的咨询中心里,

让它干坐在那里 没人注意到它好了

 

Doug , still shadowing Keith

我是道格 还在跟随学习凯斯

  

When you say “metal box” you're talking about 

a rack-mounted server-type appliance?

你说的“小铁盒”是指那种机架式伺服器

 

No , no , no ,I am using it as a rhetorical example of a bad idea

不是...我那是暗喻你们的馊点子

 rhetorical [rɪ'tɔrɪkl]adj.修辞的;修辞学的;词藻华丽的

 

That's fucking stupid

你们真是愚蠢至极

 

Oh my god

我的天啊

 

I just need to find Jack. One second

我得再去找杰克


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开