What's going on?

怎么回事

2019-02-15
32

>








Well , good morning , good morning

早上好 早上好

 

You're getting that shit everywhere , man

你整得到处都是,伙计

 

Uh , pardon our dust , but expand we must

有灰忍忍吧,我们必须扩大空间

 

What's going on?

怎么回事

 

We're running out of room for cables

没地方放电缆了

 

We're stuffing them anywhere we can

在到处找地方

Stuff   [stʌf]vt. 塞满;填塞;让吃饱

 

Morning

早上好

 

Including the walls

包括墙里

 

Good , great idea

好,好主意

 

This guy just opened with F3

这人上来就走F3

 

Why is everyone bad at chess?

为什么就没人会玩国际象棋

 

Chess is hard

象棋太难(硬)

 

I'm hard

我才硬呢

 

Um ,'Parallax' just crashed again

视差刚才又崩溃了

 

Oh , god. Find out why

真是的,查清原因

Find outv. 找出,查明;发现,揭发

 

Lev , how's our speed?

莱夫,速度如何

 

The networks are lagging like a bitch

网慢成渣了

 

Lots of fritzing out from overload

超载引发了许多故障

 

Heads up

小心

 

I feel like the new phone lines we installed should be able to handle the volume

我以为新装的电话线,流量足够了

Be  able tov. 会;能够

 

No , there's still delay and drop

不行,还是会延迟会掉线

 

Okay , who put stormtrooper in microwave?

好吧,是谁把大兵手办放进微波炉里的

 

Oh , Arki , I need the aux Ian online by noon , okay?

阿基,辅助局域网中午前得弄好,行吗

 

No problem

没问题

 

Oh , god , this is gross

天哪,受不了

 

Hey lev , can we check the wiring?

莱夫,能检查一下电路吗

 

Yeah , sure

好的

 

I'm redirecting users over to 'Tank Battle' while we reload 'Parallax.'

重新加载视差,我先把用户引到坦克大战上去

 

Give me about 15 minutes

给我15分钟

 

Getting this thing live again is like launching a yacht

这东西重启简直堪比启动游艇

 

Can someone please deactivate the top menu item?

谁能撤销一下主菜单吗

 

I don't want users blowing the system trying to enter a game that isn't there

我不希望用户为了想进入一个已经下线的游戏挤爆系统

 

I'm blowing the system

是我在爆系统

 

Oh , shit

该死

 

What? What is it?

怎么了?怎么了?

 

Dude!

兄弟


Went through a stud

撞到一个门柱

 

Great , there goes our security deposit

太棒了,咱们的保证金没了

 

We said good-bye to that a long time ago , boys

那早就要不回来了,伙计们


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开