【会议口语】The charm of the elite is here.

要学习的精英的魅力在这

2019-02-15
30
















If we're trying to keep the office calm , closing those curtains is a bad idea

如果不想引起全公司的慌乱,拉上窗帘只会适得其反

 

So spill it.Have you heard something?

说吧 你有听说什么吗?

 

Yes , I did.Lou's moving to Tokyo

是的 听说了 卢要去东京了

 

I 'm not even going to tell you why , because it would give him please

我就不跟你们说原因了,因为这只会让他更得意

 

The point is Sterling Cooper West is empty

重点是斯特林&库博西部分公司现在

 empty[ˈɛmptɪ]adj.空的;空洞的;空虚的;空腹的v.倒空;变空;排空n.空物

 

Of course it's empty.It's the first drop out of the teapot

当然是空壳 那是最先被牺牲

 

What I 'm saying it's available

我的意思是 可以对之加以利用

 

We can run a business out of there

我们可以在那继续运作

 

We have no business

我们没有业务可运作

 

I was looking at McCann's rosters and there's going to be a lot of clients they can't hold on to--conflicts

了下麦肯公司的客户清单,会有很多客户,他们都不能留下,因为有冲突

 

Take Sunkist for example

就拿新奇士来说

 

It's 10 million in billings and growing

价值1000万的单子 且在不断增长中

 

Coca-Cola owns Minute Maid , so Sunkist is gone

可口可乐旗下有美汁源 所以只能放弃新奇士

 

Burger Chef , it's four million and they just dumped McCann for us

汉堡大厨 价值400万,他们为我们了麦肯公司

 

 

They keep telling me their future's in California

他们一直跟我说他们的未来在加利福尼亚

 

Exactly.What's our square footage out there?

没错 我们在那有多大办公面积

footage['fʊtɪdʒ]n. 英尺长度;连续镜头;以尺计算长度

 

1485

1485平方英尺

 

An old girlfriend measured it

我的一个女友测量过

 

What I 'm saying is there's business in California , if we can work out of a bassinet we can make McCann money that they'd have to throw away

我的意思就是 加州那边有业务,要是我们能想到办法,就能赚回麦肯公司被迫放弃的那些钱

 

We?I don't want to go back to California

我们吗 我可不回加

 

That's good.You don't have to

很好 你不必回去

 

Stay here , they'd tike that

留在这里 他们更希望这样

 

Anyone else want to stay here?

还有谁想留在这里吗?

 

Are we really playing this come?

我们真的要这么玩

 

Dow Chemical

陶氏化学

 

McCann fired Ken and I mean fired him out of a cannon

麦肯炒了肯 算是把他扫地出门了

 

He ain't going near that place

他肯定会跟麦肯公司撇清关系的

 

How much is that? Seven

那个单子有多大?700万

 

But Ken doesn't like us either

但是肯也不喜欢我们

 

But he loves feeling the tip of your nose in the seat of his pants

但是他很享受折辱你

 

I 'll take care of Ken

来搞定肯

 

What about Avon?

那雅芳呢?

 

I 'm sorry , but it's not a conflict

很抱歉 那个不存在冲突

 

But I have the relationship

我有关系

 

No , that would be stealing a client

不行 那相当于在挖客户

 

Avon has to go to McCann and you have to help them keep it

雅芳得给麦肯 你必须帮他留住

 

We're going to hand deliver all of the clients they want

我们得把他们想要的客户全都拱手相让

 

We're meeting with Jim Hobart tomorrow and we can't cancel

明天就要跟吉姆霍巴特会面了 而且不能取消

 

You think we can secure three accounts in 24 hours?

你觉得我们一天之内能留住3个客户

 

We've done it before

我们以前就做到过


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开