【会议口语】They call me “Jan , the man ”

大家都叫我真汉子阿珍

2019-02-15
23














Jan,Director,Inside Sales

我是珍 国内销售主管

 

They call me “Jan the man ”

大家都叫我真汉子阿珍

 

When you say “people ”,you mean “companies ”right?

你说的“人”是指公司吧?

 

Yeah, we’re business-facing

我们是企业导向

 

Okay,j ust wanted to clarify

好 只是想确认一下

clarify [ˈklærəfaɪ]v.使清楚,澄清

 

Actually, no. No,sorry, Jan the man

不对...抱歉 真汉子阿珍

 

By “people ”, I do mean “people ”

我说的人 指的就是一般人

 

Humans. Consumers

一般客群 消费者

 

Uh,Keith, Northeast Regional ,again

还是我 东北区域业务的凯斯

 

Jack told us we would be selling directly to businesses

可是杰克要求我们直接卖给企业

directly [dəˈrektli]adv.直接地

 

He did?

是吗

 

Doug. I’m shadowing Kathryn. Yes,he did.

我是道格 在跟凯斯学习

 

Definitely ,I was there

杰克是这么说 一字不差 当时我也在

 

Don,again

我是唐

 

Well, I’m sorry for the misunderstanding 

抱歉造成诸位误会

misunderstanding [ˌmɪsʌndəˈstændɪŋ]n. 误解

 

Because the plan has always been entirely based on the freemium model, like Dropbox?

其实我们原本的计划是完全建立在提供免费版,像是“云储存”

freemium ['friːmɪəm]n.免费增值


You know, you give the platform away free to consumers

给消费者提供免费的平台


And then once you have a big enough user base

等到客群累积到一定数量后


Then you sell premium services to businesses

再向企业推销优化版本

premium [ˈpri:miəm]adj.优质的


If we’re giving it away now and waiting until later to sell it

若要先发行免费版之后才贩售

 

What are we doing here now?

现在找我们来干嘛?

 

I don’t know. I don’t know

我不知道

 

We could maybe ask Jack when he gets from wherever

不然等杰克回来我们再问一下好了

 

Sorry,one second. Just...just one moment

抱歉 等我一下


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开