【会议口语】Can we just get on with our own shit?

管好自己的事情不行吗

2019-02-15
24














Talk to me a second

跟你说句话

 

Oh , great , we're going straight in , I see

看样子是要直接进入主题了

 

Have I done something?

是我做错了什么吗

 

Will you just stop with all that shite?

你能不能别总是纠结这个了

 

Are you incapable of having a good time now?

你就不能好好享受这个派对吗

incapable[ɪn'kepəbl]adj. 不能的;无能力的;不能胜任的

 

Something really big is happening to you , we should talk about it

你身上发生了这么重要的事情,我们应该好好谈谈

 

Should we really , though?

真的有必要吗

 

Can we just get on with our own shit?

管好自己的事情不行吗

 

It's not a big deal. OK?

这件事跟我们没关系,好吗

 

It's weird. They're weird

这件事很不对劲,他们也很不对劲

 

You're being paranoid , you know that , right?

你现在有些神经过敏,知道吗

paranoid['pærənɔɪd]adj. 类似妄想狂的;属于偏执狂的n. 患妄想狂的人;偏执狂患者

 

I really don't think I am

我不觉得

  

You're scared of people. It's like you're 11 again , convinced that everyone's going to turn out to be...

你很害怕其他人,就像你又回到了十一岁,不断告诉自己每个人都会

 

Don't

别说了

 

You want to help me?

能不能帮我

 

With what?

帮你什么

 

Wingman me. Talk me up

帮我说好话

 

For what?

为什么

 

They need to think I'm clever

我要让他们觉得我很聪明

 

You are clever

你已经够聪明了

 

Fuck off

一边去

 

There's our target

那就是我们的目标

 

Louise is quick

路易斯很好上钩

 

Tell me what you're doing

告诉我你到底在做什么

 

Christ! Never mind

真是受不了你


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开