【会议口语】Buzz kill

很扫兴耶

2019-02-15
9






Mr. Chugtai ,I am gonna need all the phone numbers of the people on your list

查克泰先生,请你把名单上所有人的电话给我

 

Why?

要干嘛

 

I’m just calling everybody that was on the beta and saying hi 

And a quick thank you ,and then a...just a couple of follow-up questions

我要打给所有用过测试版的人打个招呼,谢谢他们,顺便问几个问题

 

Yeah ,I don’t think so

我看没门

 

What do...what do you mean?

什么意思

 

Well ,I mean ,put yourself in their shoes

站在他们角度想想吧

 

They’re like snowboarding in Tahoeor like banging some smokin’ chick ,and then this fuckin’ Ned calls

And he wants to talk about his app

他们现在可能在太皓湖滑雪,跟某个美女搞上了

要是接到一个傻蛋,打来问应用程式的事

 

Buzz kill

很扫兴耶

 

Wait. Your boys are where?

等等,你说兄弟们在哪里

 

Well ,those are just hypothetical

我刚刚只是假设

Hypothetical [ˌhaɪpəˈθetɪkl] 假设的

 

I mean ,my boys could be anywhere.I don’t keep track of my boys

兄弟们可能四处玩呀,我又没追踪他们

 

Actually ,we can

其实追踪得到

 

We have the IP address and GPS coordinates for every active user ,so we can figure out just where your boys are at

我们有每个试用户的IP位址和地理坐标,马上就能知道你兄弟在哪里

Coordinate [kəʊ'ɔ:dɪneɪt]协调;坐标

 

Um ,you added a god view? When did you do that?

你竟然偷装天眼,什么时候的事

 

Right before I gave it to Tara. Told you ,trust no one

在我把测试版交给泰拉之前,早跟你说,谁都别信

 

Oh ,that. Is very cool.Nice work ,Gilfoyle

太酷了,干得好,吉佛尔

 

And we can isolate each of our users

还能将所有用户独立出来

 

Dinesh’s ,for example

拿迪内许的名单举例

 

Before we invade people’s privacy there is a conversation about ethics

在我们入侵他人隐私前,大家有点道德

Ethics ['eθɪks] 伦理学

 

Why is it that five of your users show up at this address?

为何你五个用户都在这个位置

 

Oh ,it’s buggy

漏洞

 

Should we beta test the god view?

天眼应该发个测试版

 

I’m happy to drag this out as long as you want to

我想耗我也乐意奉陪到底

 

Fine

好啦

 

I was having trouble filling up my list ,so I made up a few people

我想不到可以寄给谁,所以就捏造了几个假名单

  

When I was little ,I used to pretend that I shared a room

With Harriet Tubman And we were always planning our big escape

小时候我常幻想,自己和哈莉特-塔布曼是室友,每天都在想办法逃亡

 

Wait.Who is this and why are they at the Hooli campus?

等等,这是谁。为何位置显示在呼力园区

 

What?Did you give the beta to someone at fucking Hooli?

什么,你还给呼力的人发了

 

Who’s Max Karnow?oh!That’s not one of my friends

试试麦斯卡诺?那不是我的朋友

 

I have no friends .Got him from Richard

我没有朋友,是理查给发的

 

No ,no ,th...that can’t be right

不对,一定搞错了


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开