How's your game Ray? Lately?

雷,怎么样?近来

2019-02-15
11






How's your game Ray? Lately?

雷,怎么样?近来

 

Non-existent

根本没玩

 

I know , been holding myself

你知道,把控我自己

 

No kidding

不开玩笑

 

Ha ha , yeah

哈哈,是的

 

I did hit a hole in one of a resort recently though

我近日确实曾打进洞

 

I came across a really , really interesting business opportunity

我正在做一个绝对、绝对 有趣的商业项目

 

Really interesting

绝对有趣

 

You boys are gonna want a piece of this

你们绝对想分一杯羹

 

Here we go again

你又来了

 

What is it this time Ray?

这次干什么,雷?

 

Restaurant

餐馆

 

New kind of restaurant

新类型餐馆

 

New how?

多新

 

Restaurant filled with milkshakes and fold-a-nooks?

充满了奶昔和折叠器的餐馆

 

Ha ha ha...

  ......

 

Fold-a-nook

折叠器

 

I'm just jokin' with you Ray

雷,我只是和你开个玩笑

 

Hold on Jack

等一下杰克

 

You should hear him out

你应该听他说完

 

This one's different

这次不同

 

Well... do tell us more

好吧,告诉我们更多信息

 

I will

我会的

 

This is a thing of beauty

这件事实美妙的

 

Fully automated kitchen likes of which I've never seen

完全自动化的厨房,之前我从未见到过

Automated ['ɔ:təʊmeɪtɪd]自动化的

 

It's a revolutionary. It's called the speedy system

这是一次革命,我们称之为高速系统

Revolutionary [ˌrevəˈlu:ʃənəri]adj.革命的

 

The thing I like about this is it's franchise

我喜欢它是因为有特许经营权

Franchise  [ˈfrænˌtʃaɪz]n.选举权;特许经营权

 

The first one's already up and running. Come over and take a look

第一家餐厅已经开始经营,来我这里看看

 

It might make you boys a few dollars

我也许能为你们赚些钱

 

You don't have to worry about a thing we're in charge of everything

你什么都不用担心,我们管理所有的事情

 

And all these franchises look exactly the same

所有的特经营权都是一样的

 

I'd have never thought it would work

我从没想过它会工作

 

Easy as pie. You just pay the franchise fee we take care of everything else

易如反掌,你只需支付特许经营权费用,我们管理其余所有的事情

 

Close enough!

足够近了

 

Pick it up troop

捡起来,骑兵

 

Alright , let's do this

好的,我们来签约

 

Got it?

签好了

 

Ok.

好了

 

Gonna be real happy here

在这里真的很高兴


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开