【人事管理口语】Is it a bad thing to be fired?

被炒一定是坏事吗?

2019-02-16
459






Are you okay?I'm done

你还好吧 我完了

 

McCann told Roger to do it , and , boy , did Roger do it

麦肯公司让罗杰这么做的,天啊,然后罗杰就照做了

 

They want me to gift wrap all my accounts and give them to Pete

他们让我把所有客户都打包送给皮特

 

I'm calling Jim Hobart right now

立刻联系吉姆*霍巴特

 

You're the head of accounts

你是业务部的主管

 

Do you want to hear something spooky?

你想听些很恐怖的事吗?

 

Don't do anything rash , Ken

鲁莽行事

rash[ræʃ]n.疹子;大量adj.鲁莽的;轻率的

 

It's just a job

这只是份工作而已

 

No , my father-in-law retires , and my wife says ,

”I want you to quit.You're wasting your life.You should write that novel.”

不 先是我岳父退休了 然后我妻子说

我要你辞职,你是在浪费你的人生,你该继续写小说才对

 

And you know what?

然后你知道吗

 

I think I was gonna do it

我原本真打算这么做了

 

And the very next day , they fire me

果第二天 我就被炒了

 

Can you believe that?

你敢相信吗

 

No

不敢

 

That's not a coincidence

那绝不是巧合


That's a sign

那是个预兆

 

Of what?

什么预兆?

 

The life not lived

我未曾去尝试的人生

 

So that's good?

所以那是好事吗

 

Yeah , it's great

是啊 好极了

 

Now i just have to figure out how to drag myself through those doors

现在我只需要想明白如何拖着我的身子走出这些门就行了


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开