【人事管理口语】What a great video about fire

这个炒人视频,看着真爽

2019-02-16
71






You wanted to see me

你找我有事吗

 

You know Ferguson Donnelly from McCann

你认识麦肯广告公司的弗格森*唐纳利吧

 

Of course . Ferg

当然了 弗格

 

Good to see you

很高兴见到你

 

Been a while

好久不见

 

Is this about the Topaz department store route?

这是关于派氏裤袜进百货公司方案的事吗?

 

I think is a good idea

我觉得这是个好主意

 

I don't know what you're talking about

我不知道你在说什么

 

Did you send Ed Baxter a $200 set of MacGregor golf clubs from the firm?

你有没有花了公司200美元给艾德*伯克斯特送了马基高高尔夫球杆?

 

Actually.I hand delivered it

实际上 是我亲手送的

 

It was a retirement gift

那是个退休礼物

 

Huh , well I've got some bad news for you

我要告诉你一个坏消息

 

Pete's gonna take over Dow

皮特将接手陶氏化学

 

Because of the clubs?

因为那套球杆吗

 

No , because McCann doesn't want you on the business

不是 因为麦肯公司不想让你参加这项业务

 

Just because Ed's retiring , doesn't mean I can't get along with his replacement

就算艾德退休了 我也能和他的继任者相处好

 

I know Greg from metals

我认识金属部的格雷格

 

I don't care if you know a girl from Kalamazzo

你就算认识卡拉马祖来的姑娘我也不在乎

 

We don't want you on the business because we don't want you on any business

我们不让你参与这项业务是因为我们不想让你参与任何业务

 

Look.Ferg , you're not still mad at me for leaving?

听着 弗格 你不会还在为我离开的事生气吧

 

That was six years ago and you never hired me anyway

那都是6年前的事 而且原本也不是你们雇佣的我

 

When you bought Puttnam Powell & lowe.I came with the furniture

当年你们收购帕特南&鲍威尔&洛公司时 我是按合同转过去的

furniture['fɝnɪtʃɚ]n. 家具;设备;储藏物

 

People come in and out of our doors all the time , Ken 

But they don’t walk out with $4 million of Birds Eye products

入职和离职都很正常 肯

但他们不会带走价值400万的伯利兹这个客户

 

Of course they do

他们当然会了

 

Fine

好吧

 

They don't walk around the office like their shit doesn't stink

And they go out and tell the world we're what a bunch of black Irish thugs

他们不会在公司里趾高气昂,到处说我们是什么一群黑发爱尔兰恶棍

 

So you're gonna fire me because I hurt Ferg's feelings?

所以你炒我就是因为我冒犯弗格了吗?

 

It's what he is.Look at him

他本来就是那样的人 看看他

 

How about a little dignity?

留点尊严

dignity['dɪɡnəti]n.尊严;高贵;端庄

 

You're firing me!

你在炒我呢

 

Yes , but you're gonna get a generous

Severance package if you help Pete secure all of your accounts including Dow

是的 但是你能得到一笔丰厚的遣散费,

前提你把你所有客户交接给皮特,包括陶氏化学

generous ['dʒɛnərəs]adj. 慷慨的,大方的;丰盛的;肥沃的;浓厚的

severance[ˈsevərəns]n. 切断;割断;断绝;分离;分开;分离

 

Roger said he'd be glad to recommend you

罗杰说他愿意给你写推荐信

 

Thank you , Roger.I appreciate your loyalty

谢谢 罗杰 感谢你的忠诚


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开