I’m just hacking for fun

我只是为了好玩

2019-02-16
6







Is that our P-to-P protocol?

那是我们的点对点协议

protocol [ˈprəʊtəkɒl]n. 协

 

Yeah, I’m just hacking for fun

我只是为了好玩

 

I figured out a way to use our compression for RTC,so...

找到办法用我们的压缩技术,在即时通信上

compression [kəm'preʃn] n. 压缩

 

Video chat?

视讯

 

Yeah, I think it could be better resolution than Hooli-Chat.

对,解析度应该比呼力聊天室还好压缩

resolution [ˌrezəˈlu:ʃən ˈreiʃiəu]n. 分解率

 

Even over 3G

3G网络也能用

 

It could just be like a fun, cool feature in the platform, you know

到时候或许可以成为平台有趣的特色

feature [ˈfi:tʃ`ə(r)]n. 特征,特点,面貌;(期刊的)特辑

platform [ˈplætfɔ:m]n. 平台

 

And then coincidentally ,you’ll finally be able to see

到时也可以 碰巧一窥

coincidentally [kəʊˌɪnsɪ'dentəlɪ]adv. 同时发生地

 

 what Elisabet actually looks like

伊丽莎白的真面目

 

Oh yeah

对耶

 

I hadn’t thought of that

我都没想过

 

If you worked half as hard on the platform

要是你努力打造平台的程度

 

As you do trying to ogle strange Slavic women

有着对斯拉夫女花痴一半的程度就好

ogle [ˈəʊgl] v. 抛媚眼;n.秋波

 

Maybe our shares would finally be worth something

我们的股份市值就不会如此了

 

Hey, uh...what the hell was that?

你们...是要怎样

 

Can you give us slightly more, Richard?

可以给多点提示吗 理查德

slightly [ˈslaɪtli]adv. 轻微地

 

Why didi you tell Winnie

你们干嘛告诉维尼

 

That think people who use spaces over tabs are stupid?

我觉得用空白键的都是笨蛋

stupid [ˈstju:pɪd] adj.愚蠢的;n.笨蛋

 

Because you do

事实如此啊

 

No. I don’t

我并没有

 

And if I did, which I don’t

就算有了,先说我没有

 

Why would you say that behind my back ,to her?

你凭什么背着我偷偷跟她说

 

I mean, things were just going so well, until she...

一切顺利得不得了 直到她...

 

That was completely lovely

棒极了

 

Yeah, it was really nice

对啊,真的很棒

 

You’re really something

真的不得了

 

I’ll give you a call later, okay?

我晚点打给你

 

Okay. cool, yeah

好啊,太好了

 

Great, sounds good. Bye. Jared

太好了,杰瑞

 

Bye

再见



Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开