Yeah, it’s a real Broadway show

是的,这是一场真正的百老汇演出

2019-02-22
68








Michael, last week you expressed some anxiety about starring in...Skittles commercial...the Broadway musical

迈克尓,上周你表示了一些焦虑,关于演出...彩虹堂的广告...百老汇的音乐剧

 

Yes, I have been having some doubts

是的,我一直有一些困惑

 

You know I don’t really do ads

你知道我不擅长广告

 

Well, it will be stressful to be seen by millions of people on a big game

是的,会有点压力在巨大的演出中被几百万人观看

 

No, just to be clear, the ad won’t be on the actual game, people will buy tickets and watch a live in a theater

不,说清楚点,这广告不会出现在超级碗...而是用户会买票进剧院去看

 

You have to buy a ticket...to see an ad?

你得买票...去看一个广告?

 

Yeah, it’s a real Broadway show

是的,这是一场真正的百老汇演出

 

Ah,fun

嗯,有趣

 

Can I chime in here?Because I think I could provide some clarity

我可以插句话吗?因为我想我能讲清楚点…

 

Who are you?

你是谁?

 

How you get in here?

你怎么来这里的?

 

Great question

好问题

 

I’m the living manifestation of your anxieties

我是你焦虑的“复制体

manifestation ['mænəfɛ'steʃən] n. 表现

 

Which ones?

哪个?

 

I know, right?

现在这个…好吧

 

But, no, just the one about the TV commercial

不,是关于电视广告的那个...

 

It’s not the TV commercial

这不是电视广告

 

What?

什么?

 

It’s a website

这是一个网站

 

No, it’s a live skittles musical ad performed in a Broadway theater

这是彩虹糖现场音乐广告在百老汇剧院演出...

 

I thought this was an actual ad on the game

我还想这是在比赛中的广告呢

 

You are a scarecrow

你只是一个稻草人

 

Excuse me

说啥呢

 

We do not use those kinds of labels in this office

我们在这个办公室里不使用那种“称呼”

 

I never scare a crow in my life

我从未害怕过乌鸦

 

Why is this so confusing to everyone?

为什么每个人都这么混乱?

 

Michael, nobody here is judging you

迈克尓,在这里没有人评判你

 

We just think you make terrible career decisions

我们只是认为你做出了可怕的职业决定

 

Ok, fine

Ok,好吧

 

I won’t make this skittles ad

我不会参与skittles广告

 

I’ll never make an ad again...

我再也不拍广告了...


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开