And it made absolutely no sense

废话连篇啊

2019-02-12
43


We have a difficult decision to make

这一轮很难下决定

 

Very difficult

太难了

 

Argenis

阿赫尼斯

 

This feels like a visionary look that will inspire so many other artists

他的妆更像是先导者 会给其他化妆师带来灵感

Visionary[ˈvɪʒəneri] adj.空想的;幻想的n.有远见的人

 

I think his story was the worst

他的故事说得像坨屎

 

And it made absolutely no sense

废话连篇啊

 

But this is so amazing I don’t even care

但这妆棒了, 我完全不鸟他的故事

 

Argenis took out a bat and beat the freak out of this face

感觉阿赫尼斯是拿个拍子出来直接糊在了脸上

 

Solange

索兰芝

 

She created a wearable piece of art.

她化了一个很实用的妆

Wearable[ˈweərəbl] adj.可穿的,可得到的

 

And then I get the envy

我有点眼红了

 

 Very sickly to me looking green skin and it throws me off

只是这个绿色的皮肤实在是太病态了 让我爱不起来

 

It’s not easy being green, right?

脸色发绿可不太好看 是不?

 

So not easy being green

非常不容易

 

The concept is wonderful, but the green in the forehead is poorly executed

你的想法很好 但是前额的绿色没有晕染好

Execute [ˈeksɪkju:t]v. 执行;处死

 

Oh tayler, I feel the sin of it all , I related to this

泰勒 我能感受到这种罪 我也是这样的人

 

Being that party girl, sort of desperate for attention from the band or anyone

作为一个派对狂人 极度渴望乐队或是其他人的瞩目

desperate [ˈdespərət]adj.极度渴望的

 

She was like I want to be these rings under her eyes

她故意把眼纹画在眼睛下

 

And I really like how she did that effect.

我真的很喜欢她妆感

 

I think taylor has the deeper skill level

我认为泰勒的能力更甚一筹

 

I think solange might be a little bit basis

我觉得索兰芝可能 还比较基础

 

Both of her looks were too simplistic

她的两次妆容都太单一

simplistic [sɪmˈplɪstɪk]adj.过分简单化的

 

I’m concerned that she did this cat eye twice in a row

我的问题在于她化的连续两次都是猫眼妆

in a row [in ə rəu] 接连

 

Does she know how to do another type of eye makeup?

她还会化别的眼妆吗?

 

We’ve made a decision

我们已经做好决定了

 

Yep

没错


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开