Don’t be a follower. Stop the bullying

不要同流合污,要阻止霸凌

2019-02-12
75



The next group is Erin, Rio, and Jeana.

下一组是艾琳,里奥,珍娜

 

Fall down seven times, stand up eight.

跌倒一百次,一百零一次站起来

 

Why fit in when you’re born to stand out?

生来出色,何必合群

 

Do not let them break you. Make it stop

不要被打败,要阻止这一切

 

You guys are incredibly powerful

你们的表现非常有力

 

And that tagline at the end, that was very, very strong

最后的口号,非常非常有力度

 

I think you guys did a spectacular job

我觉得你们非常出色

Spectacular [spɛk’tækjəlɚ]adj. 壮观的,惊人的;公开展示的

 

The one thing that I really missed

只有一点遗憾

 

you hit the end perfectly, and it had that perfect tagline on it

结尾收得很完美,有一句这么好的标语

 

 But it was a little bit generic on the front end to tell who you actually were

但前面的部分有点空泛,没有讲出你们自己的故事

generic [dʒəˈnerɪk]adj. 一般的


Yes

是的

 

And the final group is Christina, Brendi, and Shanice.

最后一组是克里斯蒂娜,布伦蒂,沙妮丝

 

I am good enough, strong enough, and pretty enough

我很强大,我很优秀,我很漂亮

 

Don’t be a follower. Stop the bullying

不要同流合污,要阻止霸凌

                                                                     

Bust out, ignore, and overcome bullies

摆脱它,无视它,克服它

 

Stop letting them win

邪不压正

 

ncpc.org

全国犯罪预防委员会

 

I love this

我喜欢这个

 

This one really showed a lot of bullying

你们充分表现出了被霸凌的痛苦

 

You were so raw and emotional

表演不加修饰,充满情感

 

You showed that kind of pain and that kind of fear

表现出那种痛苦和恐惧的感觉

 

But, like, at the end, we just didn’t get out of that

但最后,却没人从阴影里走出来


And we want to end with a message of hope

我们希望结尾时要传递出希望

 

So, now it’s impossible to pick a winner, but looking at it as holistic piece

很难决定出谁胜谁负,但从整体表演来看,

Holistic [ho’lɪstɪk]adj. 整体的;全盘的

 

 We decided the one that best tells that story is group number one

我们决定,最佳故事的那一组胜出


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开