Be a kind man

成为一个好人

2019-02-12
42



 

Rio is the biggest hater. She is the biggest hater ever

里奥就是这个世界最恶毒的喷子

 

Living in a house with multiple girls , you

get fed up with certain things and everyone feels that Rio is very mean at times

跟这么多姑娘住在同一个屋檐下,

总会有人忍受不了对方的时候,可所有人都觉得里奥一直都很刻薄

 

She goes around talking about everyone and causing problems

她到处说人坏话,到处惹事

 

You remind me so much of every single girl that I went to high school with

你让我想起高中时候的那些同学了

 

I can't change that , Rio

我能怎么办,里奥

 

If she could talks to me like that , she could do the same thing to someone else

她能对我说出这样的话,对其他人也好不到哪里去

 

Oh , did you tell them like she called me stupid?

你告诉她们那个人说我蠢了吗?

 

Oh yeah , she...She what?

对噢,她她说什么

 

She didn't know that me and Kyla...

她不知道我和凯拉

 

She didn't know I was in bed

她不知道我在床上

 

we're on the bottom bunkand she was on top...

我们俩在下铺,她在上铺

 

And she was...she was... she was talking about

some guy she liked and she was like he's like stupid  ,like how Kyla is

她在说着自己喜欢的某个人,然后她来了句,这人蠢得像凯拉一样

 

You have to take up for yourself , Kyla

你能忍吗?凯拉

 

Rio's comments really hurt my feelings because

in high school during volleyball practice , I got a traumatic brain injury

里奥对我的评头论足让我很伤心,

因为我高中练排球的时候,患上了外伤性脑损伤。

Traumatic  美 [traʊ’mætɪk]adj. (生理)外伤的

 

I had to stop playing sports and it was something I've never experienced before

我只能放弃体育活动,这种事我以前从来没有经历过。

 

Like , I would read my textbooks and not understand things

那段时间我看书都看不懂

 

I was always so smart and so good at school

 and I'm just staring at my book like what the heck?

我在学校一直是个聪明又优秀的学生,可自从那之后,我看书都看不懂了

 

And I was in a really dark place

我整个人都堕落了下去。

 

Like , it's just rude and annoying. Like , she shouldn't call people stupid

她怎么这么没有礼貌,这么能说别人蠢呢?

 

Rio is my homie

里奥是我的闺蜜

 

She's been my buddy since day one and I overhear a conversation about Rio

从第一天起我就跟她成了朋友,这偶然听见她们说

Conversation 美 [ ,kɑnvɚ’seʃən]n. 交谈,会话;社交;交往,交际;会谈;

 

saying that Kyla is stupid in a very indirect way?

里奥口无遮拦地骂了凯拉

 

I know Rio is not like that

我知道里奥不是这样的人

 

and she would never intentionally say something like that

她永远不会刻意说出这样的话

Intentionally [in’tenʃənli]adv. 故意地,有意地

 

I overheared a conversation in the living room

我偶然听见她们在客厅里聊天

 

And you had mentioned that there was this guy that you liked

你之前说过有个你喜欢的人

 

and you compared him to being stupid like Kyla

跟凯拉一样蠢。

 

Whoa , what? I wouldn't...no , what?

等等什么?怎么可能?

 

I just felt like it wasn't your intention

我认为这是你的无心之言。

 

But she still takes it personally

可凯拉当真了

 

Kyla's doing this simply to get attention or something or like...

凯拉这是在博关注呢吧

 

I don't even know what that's about.

我也不知道她是怎么回事


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开