据说金发妞更有趣

据说金发妞更有趣

2019-02-14
42



 

So we're gonna play wigs.

先来挑假发吧

 

Is there one that you're drawn to?

有没有特别吸引你的

 

I kind of wanna go with a beach blonde. It's very modern and what's now

我想选沙滩金色,极富现代感,而且很潮

 

I get to represent volume and that's big hair.

我要代言“丰盈亮泽润发乳”那需要浓密的发量

 

All right. I'll let you help me, Miss Independent

好,我让你帮我,独立小姐

 

Volume is bigger, fuller, and that equates to 'I'm confident because my hair is right

“丰盈亮泽润发乳”的容量更大,这相当于 我很自信,因为我的发型最正点

equate [iˈkweɪt]v.相当于


They say blondes have more fun

据说金发妞更有趣

 

So I kind of narrow in on this Marilyn Monroe but a modern Marilyn idea

所以我把范围缩小至玛丽莲-梦露,一个披上了现代的外衣的梦露

 

And then can you...

你可以

 

Yeah? Absolutely

怎么了

 

Make my mole very significant?

给我一个很明显的

mole [məʊl]n.痣

 

Why would she pick blonde? That's not cool.

她干嘛选金发,脸还要吗

 

Is there a logic behind it?

还有道理可言吗

 

Jeana is stealing all of my ideas.

珍娜偷走了我所有的点子

 

First, blonde. Exact same blonde that I have.

首先 跟我是同一顶金色假发

Mole. Exact same blonde.

痣,也是同样的位置

 

And then she's taking my hourglass.

后来她还拿了我的沙漏

 

I'm the one with three-minute miracle.

代言“三分钟奇迹”的人是我好不好

 

You're about volume. Not time.

你的重点是大容量,不是时间

 

I don't really have the time to think about what the other girls are doing.

我根本无暇顾及别的姑娘在做什么

 

I don't care about anything else but myself.

除了自己,我什么都不在乎

 

Okay.

好吧

 

Oh(bleep) I don't wanna break it

该死 我不是故意的

 

So what you got going on here today?

你有什么想法

 

I'm going for like free, like, ethereal type. So, I was thinking loose curls.

姐想走飘逸路线,做出松散的大卷

ethereal [iˈθɪəriəl] adj.轻飘的


Good

 

The product I have to represent today is Pantene's new foam conditioner

今天我要代言的产品是 潘婷新款“泡沫护发素”

 

The cool thing about it is that it's staying light on your hair, not weighing it down

它的特色是 始终保持头发轻盈,而不是厚重下垂

 

Allows your hair flow with you

让你的头发随风飘动

 

We'll see how you bring it all together

我们期待你的表现


Yeah

 

My product is Gold Series and it's for textured hair like mine

我的产品是“黄金系列”适用于我这样的粗糙发质

textured [ˈtekstʃəd] adj. 粗糙的,有织纹的

 

These are stylers and these are treatments

这些是定型发胶,这些是头皮护理系列

 

And we've put you in this category to give you more moisture

我们把你归入这一类,增加发质的湿润度

moisture [ˈmɔɪstʃə(r)]n. 水分;湿气


Develop your curl, your softness, your shine

保养你的卷发 增加柔润感与光泽度

 

I'd be interested to see how you bring it

我对你等下的诠释非常感兴趣

 

Seeing all these girls get a look at me dealing with psoriasis is very depressing.

我在处理牛皮癣的时候,她们投来的目光让人郁闷

psoriasis [səˈraɪəsɪs]n. 牛皮癣

 

Psoriasis is a dry skin condition. My scalp is flaky and itchy

牛皮癣是一种干燥性皮肤病,我容易起头皮屑,还发痒

scalp [skælp]n. 头皮

flaky [ˈfleɪki] adj.薄而易剥落的

itchy [ˈɪtʃi] adj.发痒的


And so it's hard getting my hair done

所以给我做发型真的很麻烦


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开