【时尚公司口语】It’s actually cerulean

而是天蓝色

2019-02-15
35







No, And I’ve seen all this before

不行,都过时了

 

Theyskens is trying to reinvent the drop waist, so actually it’s …

瑟斯肯斯尝试重新引进露背款式,所以

Waist  [west] n.腰,腰部

 

Where are all the other dresses?

其它的裙子呢

 

We have some right here

我们有一些在这儿

 

Stand , watch and listen

站着,边看边听

 

And I think it can be very interesting…

我认为这样很时髦

 

No. No, I just… It’s just baffling to me

不,不,我真搞不懂

Baffling [ˈbæflɪŋ] adj.令人困惑的,难对付的,难解的


Why is it so impossible to put together a decent run-through?

为什么做这个得体的挑选会这么难

Decent [ˈdisənt] adj.正派的; 得体的

 

You people have had hours and hours to prepare

 It’s just so confusing to me

你们有这么多时间准备,真让我搞不懂

Confusing [kənˈfjuzɪŋ] adj.令人困惑的; 混乱的; 混淆的;

 

Where are the advertisers?

广告部的人呢?

Advertisers [ˈædvətaɪzəz] n.广告人

 

We have some pieces from Banana Republic

We need more, don’t we?

我们从巴纳纳拿来这些

我们还需要更多,是吗

 

Oh. This is … this might be … What do you think of … Yeah.

这个,这个可以,你们觉得呢? 是啊

 

Well, you know me

你知道我这人

 

Give me a full ballerina skirt and a hint of saloon and I’m on board

一条芭蕾舞裙加一点造型,我绝对赞成

 

But do you think it’s too much like…Like the Lacroix from July?

你不觉得有点太像七月刊的卡奎?

 

I thought that, but no, not with the right accessories

 It should work

我想过,但只要找对饰品,我就觉得能行

Accessories [ək'sesərɪz] n.附件; 附件

 

Where are the belts for this dress… Why is no one ready?

这裙子的腰带呢?就不能都准备好吗?

 

Here. It’s a tough call

这里,很难决定

 

They’re so different. Hum

该挑哪个?嗯

 

Something funny?

很好笑吗?

 

No. No, no. Nothing’s…

不不,没什么

 

You know, it’s just that both those belts look exactly the same to me

只是,这两条腰带几乎一模一样

 

You know, I’m still learning about this stuff and, uh…

其实,我还在学这东西,呃

 

“This…stuff”?

这东西

 

Oh. Okay. I see

好了,我知道了


You think this has nothing to do with you

你觉得这和你无关

 

You go to your closet and you select…  I don’t know… that lumpy blue sweater, for instance…

Because you’re trying to tell the world

That you take yourself too serious to care about

What you put on your back

你去自己的衣橱选择,我不知道

比如你那松垮的蓝色绒线衫

试着告诉世人

你的人生重要到你无法关心自己的穿着

 

But what you don’t know is that that sweater is not just blue

但你要知道那衣服不仅仅是蓝色

 

It’s not turquoise. It’s not lapis

不是绿色,也不是青色

Turquoise  [ˈtɜrkwɔɪz] adj. 蓝绿色的

 

It’s actually cerulean

而是天蓝色

Cerulean [səˈruliən] adj.蔚蓝的


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开