【传媒公司口语】It was very positive

相当正能量了

2019-03-12
32










It was very positive

相当正能量了

 

I mean,giving up a six-figure salary on Wall Street and finding true empowerment as a stripper. That’s inspiring.

我的意思是,她放弃了华尔街六位数的薪水。 做了脱衣舞娘后,找到了自我。这很鼓舞人心啊。

empowerment [ɪm'paʊəmənt]n.许可

 

Yeah

对啊

 

I painted her as a feminist hero

我把她刻画得像个女权英雄

feminist [ˈfemənɪst]n. 男女平等主义者

 

Yeah, RBG, Oprah , Morgan Stanley

look , not everybody is gonna love everything you write

Besides me . but forget Morgan , can we talk about my new shoes ?

真正的大炮,如奥普拉、摩根斯•坦利。听着,

不是每个人都喜爱你写的文章,我除外。忘掉摩根斯坦利吧,

我们能聊一下我的新鞋子吗?

 

The new spring collection and totally out of my price range.

But I’m signing my official start papers with Oliver today and I felt like I had to step up my fashion game , you know ?

缪缪家新发布的春季系列完全超出了我的经济承受能力范围。但是,我今天要和奥利弗签正式合同了,我感觉我能升自己的时尚感,你懂吗?

range [reɪndʒ]n. 范围;射程

 

Stop making excuses. you rewarded yourself

 which you totally deserve to do

别给自己找借口了,你在犒劳你自己,这是你应得的

 

Hey , I have something major to tell you

嘿,我找你有重要的事儿

major [ˈmeɪdʒə(r)]adj. 主要的;重要的

 

Where were you last night ?

你昨晚去哪儿了?

 

Yeah, that’s what I have to tell you

没错,这就是我要跟你们说的

 

Can it wait ? I have to go sign my start papers with Oliver

能等等吗?我要去和奥利弗签合同

 

I made out with Adena last night

我昨晚和阿迪娜啪啪啪了

 

And I’ll be two minutes late

我可以晚两分钟的

 

Wait , what ? how ?

等等,什么?怎么回事儿?

 

And please be brief

请长话短说

 

Uh. I went to Adena’s last night and we kissed for

Like , hours and then I stayed the night. I know ,

我昨晚去了阿迪娜家然后我们亲吻了大概几个小时,然后我就留宿了。

 



Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开