【影视公司口语】Chantal is a type-A control freak

香塔尔是典型的控制狂

2019-03-29
199







Just getting settled in

正安顿着呢

 

Okay

好的

 

Hey,so,uh,Beth Ann wants to switch rooms

And Tiffany has an empty bed in her room so I was just gonna put her in there

Is that okay?

贝思安想要调换房间。而蒂芙尼的房间正好有一张空床

所以我想把她安置到那儿。可以吗?

 

Oh,wait,I’m sorry

等等,对不起

 

Um,Beth Ann,our white supremacist doesn’t want to room with Chantal our black debutante?

贝思安,我们的白人至上主义者,不想和我们初入社交界的黑人少女香塔尔住一个房间?

supremacist 英 [suːˈprɛməsɪst]美 [suˈprɛməsəst] n. 至上主义者 adj. 至上主义的

 debutante 英 [ˈdɛbjʊtɑːnt]美 [ˈdɛbjəˌtɑnt] n. 社交圈中首次亮相的女子


Yeah,uh,I was just gonna move her.It would be super easy

是的,我正想给她换个房间。这超容易

 

Oh,okay,was it free lobotomy week at Burke Williams?Madison,we aren’t camp counselors

我们这是免费的公益活动吗?麦迪逊,我们不是野营协调员

counselors 英 ['kaʊnsləz]美 ['kaʊnsləz] n. 辅导员;律师;顾问;(counselor的复数)


We don’t solve problems,okay?We create them.And then we point cameras at them

我们不是解决问题的,好吗?我们制造问题。然后让摄影机对准问题

 

We need you to go outside and create an on camera fight between the racist and the black debutante

我们需要你出去制造一场发生在镜头之下的种族主义和黑人少女之间的战争

 

Do you understand? Do you need some help? Wagerstein,what is the shrink dirt on these ladies?

你明白吗?你需要帮忙吗?威格斯顿,这些姑娘都有什么见不得人的事儿?

 

Oh,well,Chantal is a type-A control freak

香塔尔是典型的控制狂

 

Okay.Kind of a time bomb waiting to go off. Oh,and her fiance died in a car aciddent a year and a half ago

好,随时爆发的定时炸弹的那种。另外,一年半以前,她未婚夫在一场交通事故中死了

 

Oh,perfect. Great.Okay,so you’re gonna use that little bit of information and you’re gonna interview her

完美,很好。好,所以你要充分利用这点信息去采访她

 

Okay,you’re gonna get her to cry and show you tears.She’s gonna ask you,”Will I ever love again?”It’s gonna build all this sympathy for Chantal

你要让她哭出来,真的流出眼泪来,然后她就会问你“我还能再爱吗”,这样香塔尔就会获得同情

  

And Beth Ann’s gonna look like a total dick for not wanting to room with her.Does that make sense?

然后贝思安就会看起来完全像个不想和她住在一个房间的混球。听起来怎么样?

 

Well,I just really don’t think she’s gonna want to talk about that.I mean,how am I supposed force her?

可是我并不觉得她会想跟我说那些事情,我怎么逼她说那种事呢

 

I don’t know.Tell her your mother died or something.Act like you get it

我也不知道啊。跟她说你妈妈死了或者什么的呗。你要表现得你很理解她

 

My mom did died

我妈妈确实去世了

 

There you go. Right there, you see that? You use that. Oh my god

你这状态不是来了吗?及时这样,你感觉到了吗你要利用这种感觉。我的天啊


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开