【旅游酒店口语口语】It’s an institution

这是家大饭店

2019-03-25
88


Light it in the sacristy, say a brief rosary then go to Mendl’s and get me a courtesan au chocalat. If any there’s any money left, get it to the crippled shoe-shine boy

在圣器安置所点亮它,简短的诵一段经,然后去曼德家给我买一份巧克力泡芙。要是还有找零,都给那个瘸了的擦鞋男孩

 

Right away, sir

这就去,先生

 

Hold it. Who are you?

等一下。你是谁?

 

I’m Zero, sir. The new Lobby Boy

我是泽罗,先生。新来的门童。

 

Zero, you say?

你说泽罗?

 

Yes, sir

是的先生

 

I’ve never heard of you, never laid eyes on you. Who hired you?

我从没听说过你,也没见过你,谁雇的你?

 

Mr. Mosher ,sir

莫舍先生。

 

Mr. Mosher!

莫舍先生!

 

Yes, Monsieur Gustave?Am I to understand you’ve surreptitiously hired this young man in the position of a Lobby Boy?

什么事,古斯塔先生?是你偷偷雇佣了这位年轻人门童吗?

hired sb in the position of 雇佣某人当XXX

 

He’s been engaged for a trial period pending your approval, of course

他还在试用期,当然要你批准了

pending [ˈpɛndɪŋ] prep. 直到,在等待…期间;

 

Perhaps, yes. Thank you, Mr. Mosher

大概吧,谢谢你,莫舍先生

 

You’re most welcome, Monsieur Gustave.

不客气,古斯塔夫先生。

 

You’re now going to be officially interviewed

你现在将进行正式面试

 

Should I go and light the candle first, sir?

我要不要先去把蜡烛点了,先生?

 

What? No.

什么?不用。

 

Experience?

工作经验?

 

Hotel Kinski, Kitchen Boy, six months. Hotel Berlitz, Mop and Broom Boy,three months. Before that I was a Skillet Scrubber

在金斯基酒店,做了六个月的厨房帮工。在贝尔里茨酒店,做了三个月清洁工。在那之前我负责刷锅。

 

Experience, zero

经验无

 

Thank you again, Monsieur Gustave

再次感谢,古斯塔先生。

 

Straighten that cap, Anatole

把帽子戴正,阿纳托尔。

 

The pleasure’s mine, Herr Schneider.

我的荣幸,斯耐德先生。

 

The strap’s busted

带子断了

 

These are not acceptable

这样不行

 

I fully agree

完全同意

 

Education?

教育程度?

 

I studied reading and spelling. I started my primary school, I almost...

我学过阅读和拼写。我上过小学,几乎...

 

Education, zero

教育程度无。

 

Now it’s exploded

它爆炸了

 

Good morning, Cicero. Call the goddamn plumber!

早上好,西塞罗,叫该死的水管工过来。

 

This afternoon, Monsieur Gustave?

今天下午如何,古斯塔夫先生?

 

Without fail, Frau Liebling

不会失约的,利布林夫人。

 

What in hell is this?

这是什么?

 

Not now. Family?

现在别问。家庭成员?

 

Zero

 

Six, Igor.

六楼,伊戈尔。

 

Why do you want to be a Lobby Boy?

你为什么想当门童?

 

Well, who wouldn’t at the Grand Budapest, sir?It’s an institution

谁会不想呢?这可是布达佩斯大饭店啊先生。这是家大饭店

 institution[ˌɪnstɪˈtu:ʃn] n. (大学、银行等规模大的) 机构; ,建立; 社会事业机构


Very good

非常好

 

A thousand Klubecks

一千块

 

My goodness

天哪

 


Copyright ©2018 - 2019 微鲨艺术文创(深圳)有限公司
X
展开